Custom brochure printing: creating designs that communicate effectively
Custom brochure printing enables you to discover freely the different ways of designing and shaping brochures according to your taste.
Communication and Designs
Designing a brochure may come from different motivations. Identifying your inspiration and how it serves your objectives and purpose will help you determine your priorities on what should come in to the design of your brochure and what features need to be emphasized.
An eye-catching brochure aiming for attention can be created through a colourful presentation of the design and prints. The combination and the intensity of the colours significantly help in gaining the attention that you need.
If you want to attract specific type of clients or a niche, you need to choose how your copies are emphasized. It should be witty and appropriate for your audience as well as the products and services that you offered.
Obviously, shaping a brochure is very critical when it comes to marketing and promoting brands, products and services. Its design alone conveys a message that can be perfectly understood by the reader or client.
A brochure design conveys various messages which can be understood in different ways. With this said, custom designs for brochures are made to attract potential clients and generate higher impact and positive response.
So how can you employ a better brochure printing? There are various options for you to consider regarding custom brochure printing.
Combination designs may also give out varied messages which can result to a positive or confusing response. However, some design options are not highly critical or drastically life-changing. Knowing these options can help you quantify how creative and experimental you can be.
You also need to gauge effectively with your brochure design. Make it help you to attract, to convey messages better, to enhance the messages that you will be sending out and to accomplish your goal.
Custom Brochure Design Options
There is a lot of creativity that is involved in customizing your brochure. Custom printing is done by either using your own design or have the printing company to run only the prints that you want.
Custom brochure printing for your own design involves special jobs. These are printing processes or techniques which are not normally presented in printing companies. Their price range varies in the job’s complexity.
Nonetheless, here are some ideas about brochure printing that can help you out:
- Brochures are usually printed on the following type of papers: 100 lb. of high quality paper, 100 lb. of gloss text and cover, and 100 lb. of matte text. You also have the option to use a different type of paper.
- Usually, brochures are folded into half-fold or bi-fold, z-fold, and tri-fold. Thus, if you choose folded brochures, make sure that you choose your paper’s thickness ideal for folding. Too thin papers can be very tricky and difficult to run on machines for folding as they easily get wrinkled.
- Aside from the standard three folding options, there are more folding options for you to choose from. These are the gate fold, half and half fold, four-panel double fold, accordion fold, map fold and more.
- Create a distinct feature on your brochure by die-cutting it. Shape your brochures anyway you like and be creative as you can.
- Lastly, indulge freely in printing your brochure to meet your specific priorities and demands. Contact your chosen brochure printing firm and be as adventurous and inventive as you want with your designs.