DEWALT DW745 Table Saw Review
The adaptable DEWALT DW745 Compact Job-Site Table Saw is amazingly transportable and also full of functionality. The saw’s various abilities include Site-Pro Modular Guarding System for setups that will produce quick, exact cuts. The saw combines a transportable construction with a sturdy 15 amp motor and big rip capacity.
- Powerful 15 amp, high-torque motor supplies speeds upto 3,850 rpm
- Quick, tool-free changes with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System
- Dust-collection port for swift clean up
Thanks to the compelling motor, this DEWALT saw provides the capacity you need for demanding tasks like sawing hard wood and pressure-treated lumber. The DW745's 10 inch blade rotates at a speed of upto 3,850 rpm for rapid, clean cuts - irrespective of the job at hand.
DEWALT's versatile machine guard system means it is simple to get ready for a number of applications by permitting tool-free adjusting of specific guarding components. The DW745's exclusive fence construction facilitates a huge rip capacity. Rack and pinion rails make fence alterations fast, effortless, and exact. Apart from offering considerable rip capacity, this saw boasts a high cut depth of 3-1/8 inches at 90 degrees and 2-1/4 inches at 45 degrees.
An Outstanding Portable Structure for Use Anywhere - The DEWALT DW745 weighs in at just 45 lbs and that, along with the collapsible table saw stand results in convenient set up and take down. You could shift it from your work-shop to the job site in no time. For additional effectiveness, on-board storage space supplies easy access to Site-Pro Guarding accessories as well as the push stick when they are unused. A convenient dust accumulation port will allow you to connect the saw with a wet/dry vacuum for efficient dust collection resulting in a more clean workshop.
What is Included:
- 10-inch 24-tooth carbide blades
- miter gauge
- push stick
- blade guard
DEWALT DW745 Table Saw - Technical Spec:
- 15 Amp motor efficiently rips through thick hardwoods without any difficulty
- Telescoping fence rails retract to make a modest, easily portable package
- 16 inch of rip quite easily cuts an array of more substantial shelving and trim
- Metal roll cage base gives you more significant robustness than plastic bases