Best iPad Accessories
iPad Keyboards, Skins, Stands & More
The Apple iPad Tablet is a small, portable computer. At 10 inches long it is one of the most popular electronic devices. There are so many iPad accessories that it goes beyond need. Apple iPad tablet owners have so many options for tricking out their portable computer that it's almost like playing dress up. With the best iPad accessories users can personalize the look and feel of an iPad by changing the skin or sleeve so it always appears there is something new. For iPad decorating ideas or accessories to make it a more effective tablet, consider buying some of the best iPad tablet accessories.
Before buying iPad accessories, take note of what is needed to make a more effective tool. During use, it's likely that you noticed something that would improve the functioning or comfort. The iPad is a very portable device. If you don't have one yet, consider the discount and buy a refurbished iPad. Discount Apple iPads save money, a smart financial move that enables you to buy the best iPad accessories.
1. Apple iPad Kickstand Stand. Tablet computers like the iPad get heavy in the hands after holding it for awhile. The solution is to buy an Apple Ipad adjustable Handheld stand or holder. The electronics holder is great for using with an iPad tablet, an Amazon Kindle, an iPhone, and other netbooks or laptop computers smaller than 12". Most iPad owners find it most convenient to use some type of iPad stand. The iPad stand is shaped sort of like a picture frame with the tab in the back that pulls out to keep it upright, or the kickstand. Using the iPad kickstand stand enables users to set their iPad on it so they do not always need to hold it. The Brainydeal iPad stand is sturdy, portable, and allows for viewing in landscape and portrait. It holds netbooks and other e-readers as well and will support up to 12 inches. Another brand is the Twelve South Compass portable iPad stand. This stand runs around $40.
2. Apple Wireless Keyboard. IPad tablets are great, but typing on the screen is not always
3. IPad Screen Protectors. Crystal Clear Covers are iPad screen protectors. Covers for the iPad tablet are an important accessory. For consumers who shelled out the money for the Apple iPad tablet, it is important to splurge on screen protectors. Since the Apple iPad tablet is an on-the-go computer, it is more likely to travel with its owner. Great user portability is nice, but it means that without good protection, it is more likely to get scratched in transit. Sturdy laptop bags or carrying cases for an iPad will offer protection, but when the screen gets scratched that can ruin the viewing. The crystal clear covers are a good iPad accessory; iPad screen protectors and covers preserve the viewing area of the iPad tablet. Some of the iPad screen protectors are anti-glare so make sure to buy whichever one suits you best.
4. Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit. The camera connection kit enables users to import pictures from a camera USB connection or straight from the memory card. It is only compatible with the iPad so if the iPad accessories are being shared between devices the Apple camera connection kit only works for the iPad tablet.
5. Messenger Bag. IPad carrying cases are necessary to keep your iPad tablet protected when you are traveling with it. It is easy to drop an iPad, just by accident or weather. Sometimes, it is the simple every day tasks that endanger consumers, like taking their iPad to go hang out with friends, heading to the library, or walking to class if you're using it as a college computer. Anytime, it is possible to fumble and drop these expensive items. The iPad messenger bags are trendy. There are over the shoulder bags for men and women. Messenger bags or little laptop backpacks are excellent for toting the Apple iPad. Bags and cases are being specially made to fit the 10 inch Apple iPad which means they can also fit some of the other small laptops, netbooks, Kindle wireless readers, and the upcoming Apple iPad next generation.
6. IPad Slipcase or Sleeve. Kensington makes sleeves for iPads. Skins are another popular item that cover your iPad. Skins are often made out of neoprene. Case Logic sleeves are really popular. Some of the iPad sleeves have zippers inside the case, and outside, so users can also carry personal items like keys, cell phones, etc., plus the iPad bags have handles so you can carry the Apple iPad tablet. Depending on the type of skin you buy you will still want to get an iPad messenger bag because the sleeve, skin, and slipcases just cover the iPad. Messenger bags are also good because it insulates the iPad from getting jostled around. Plus, a messenger bag is made to carry a portable stand, power cord, wireless mouse, and other iPad accessories.
7. IPad Folio. Modeled after the leather bound portfolio the iPad folio is one of the coolest iPad accessories. IPads slip into the folio and it opens up like a portfolio. Portable stands are included in many of the portfolios making them attractive because then an individual iPad stand isn't necessary. The Apple iPad folio is a worthy accessory.
8. Stylus Pens. IPad stylus pens are great for quicker use. The touch screen can be hard to maneuver at times. BoxWave's Capacitive Stylus enables anyone to use the stylus pen with the iPad touch screen. These pens are handy for using the iPad outside when it's cold and fingers are covered in gloves, for women with long fingernails, and let's face it, not everyone in the world has nimble fingers, so the stylus pens are one of the best iPad accessories that everyone can use.
9. Apple iPad USB Power Adapter. The Apple iPad power cord is around 3 feet long. The Apple power adapter will probably end up being one of those iPad accessories many wish they had and often at inopportune times.
10. Scosche Dual USB iPad Car Charger. The double USB port enables an iPad and one other USB connector to be charged at the same time. An iPad car charger is something that can be very useful in case of emergencies as well as pure convenience. Considering the crazy weather conditions around the world it may be a very prudent idea to buy an Apple iPad car charger in case of power outages at home. The reliance on electricity and automobiles can leave many folks in dire circumstances in bad weather or other natural disasters. If an iPad car charger is purchased for no other reason than putting it in an emergency home and car kit then that is perfect. Power sources are very important. A cell phone, laptop, and an iPad tablet can end up being the only connectivity to the world. Disaster preparation has to be something that is considered during the process of buying electronic gadgets for the home. Extra batteries and charger adapters for iPads, cell phones, emergency radios, etc., should be a part of seasonal home and vehicle weatherizing.
Tips for Finding the Best Apple iPad Accessories
Kindles, e-readers, netbooks, and iPads can all use some variation of these Apple iPad tablet accessories. IPad accessory bundles are available and can be used to save money, if the best iPad accessories are included. Manufacturers often bundle iPad accessories with one good tablet accessory, like the iPad portfolio, and then some extras that are not necessarily needed. Instead of buying one of these iPad accessory bundles with unnecessary items, consider buying the portable stand, wireless keyboard, camera attachment, messenger bag, folio or sleeve, screen protectors, and stylus pens all individually.
The primary use of the Apple iPad should dictate what accessories are needed. The best iPad accessories are probably a wireless keyboard to prevent cracking or scratching the iPad touch screen, an iPad sleeve and messenger bag, and the iPad stand. Folios may be able to replace the sleeve and stand if you can find a really study one. Using a messenger bag is a must. Leather messenger bags are sturdy and these laptop bags can be used by men and women. When considering whether or not the Apple iPad tablet is an affordable purchase, it is financially responsible to calculate the costs of buying some of the Apple iPad accessories as well. There are very few electronic devices that come out of the box ready to use without the use of other items that cost money. Although it is probably do able to get a discount Apple iPad and not buy any accessories, their cost should still be considered. Some of these products have fees that will creep up over time.