To begin this update, both Jason and I would like to personally "Thank" everyone who has followed our Info Barrel eBook Course progress updates this far. With being completely new to the entire process of eBook development, we would also like to "Thank you" for being patient with us. We have a huge passion to, not only see this eBook course be successful, but we definitely find it important to take as much time necessary in order to ensure that we are providing a product of utmost quality: with pages upon pages of very detailed information and strategies that have been synthesized from our own personal experience, as well as, the experience of professionals in the field of such topics as Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Latent Semantic Indexing and Analysis (LSI/LSA).
During our late nights of researching and writing, we have striven to provide you with all the tools, methods, and strategies that we strongly believe you will need in order to be successful on Info Barrel. There are very strong indicators that Info Barrel is poised to be the next eHow or HubPages or Squidoo soon (*NOTE: I still LOVE Squidoo, but I have seen great success with using Squidoo in conjunction with Info Barrel, in particular!). For this reason, we also strongly believe that an initial investment of time and energy into the Info Barrel website platform will really pay dividends, in the long run, as Info Barrel gains significant authority and favor in some of the world's most Elite search engines. Our 'similar' article submission and revenue sharing website comparison spreadsheet (at the bottom of this page) validates the notion that Info Barrel could very well have the business plan, and management, to see their website platform (and writers) flourish for years to come.
You deserve nothing less.
As we are nearing the release of our Info Barrel eBook course, there are a few things that we would like to share with you.
- Sub-Update #1: We are proud to announce that we have entered the final phase of our editing and formatting for our Info Barrel eBook Course. Because we bring limited knowledge in this area, outside of basic proofreading for grammatical and spelling errors, fellow Info Barrel member, Kim (Username: "Crunchydata", from crunchydata.com) has been helping us out big-time in this area. To say that the stars have aligned, in this respect, would be really quite an understatement. It is one thing to write a book, however, the formatting and editing, if done properly, can really enhance the reader's experience significantly.
- Sub-Update #2: In preparation for the release of our eBook course, both Jason and I agree that it is imperative that we maintain completely transparent, and stand behind our course 100%. For this reason, we are taking alot of time to ensure that there are a multitude of Social Media avenues established in order for us to be contacted with regards to any questions, concerns or....gulp...even complaints (no matter how hard we have striven to make this product great, there are always bound to be a few complaints here and there.) Among the most frequently monitored social media avenue will be our InfoBarrelSuccess.com Facebook Fan Page. Whether you purchase from us, or not, we would like for you to feel as though you have two partners in your Info Barrel journey towards greater passive income. ALL are welcome to interact and post questions on our Facebook Fan Page! It would be an absolute honor to have YOU join our Facebook Fan Page now, if you would like to.
- Sub-Update #3: Throughout the duration of this project, we have maintained rather frequent contact with Pat Flynn, from the smartpassiveincome.com blog. As we have mentioned in many previous updates, Pat's free eBook "How-to" Guide essentially provided us with a framework by which to govern our own eBook development project. He has been readily available, and quick to answer questions. It is this nature and persona that has really helped him to gain quite a following of loyal readers, in a rather short period of time. Upon release of our eBook Course, we have discussed with Pat the possibility of giving absolutely free copies out to his audience. We are still brain-storming the best way to go about doing this. Based on our Info Barrel Comparison Chart below, Jason and I truly believe that Info Barrel could very well become "the Passive Income opportunity of 2010". With this in mind, it may be appropriate to supply his audience with a free give-away, of our Elite Info Barrel Course Package, every month for a year. More information will be supplied about this later. It may be a good time to begin reading his blog.
Tools I Use for InfoBarrel: Market Samurai Keyword Tool, The Best Spinner, My 6-Book InfoBarrel Success Course, Unique Article Wizard, and more to come soon....
(See for Yourself!)
- Over 6,000 Members and Growing VERY quickly!
- Over 16,000 Articles Submitted! = 5 Encyclopedias!
- A Bunch of Companies that Wish Info Barrel Would Just Go Away!
- I consistently Earn 90% of Google Adsense Revenue Share Every Month!