With the Christmas holidays coming up, we all need a little help in creating yummy Christmas desserts. The best desserts are the ones that are crowd-pleasers and taste like you spent all day creating them. This recipe definitely fits the bill. It's a take on the classic chocolate Ã©clair. This dessert travels well and is great for potlucks and parties. You are only five ingredients away from a rich dessert that everyone will love!
1 box of Honey Graham Crackers
1 large box of vanilla instant pudding mix
1 cup of milk
1 8-10 oz tub of Cool Whip
1 can (plastic) of chocolate frosting
- Mix 1 cup of milk with the pudding mix.
- Fold in the entire tub of cool whip to the milk and pudding mixture. Set aside.
- Place 1 layer of graham crackers in the bottom of a 9x13 pan. A good idea is to break the four connected crackers into two to break them up a bit.
- Layer half of the pudding mixture on top of the crackers.
- Top the pudding mixture with another layer of graham crackers.
- Take the seal (especially if foil) off of the frosting can.
- Place the can uncovered in microwave for 1 minute on high.
- Stir frosting and then pour on top of graham cracker layer.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
Tip: buy the can of frosting that includes a packet of sprinkles in the lid. Put the sprinkles on as the very last step to make the dessert more festive!