Are you looking to lose a few pounds? Do you often feel hunger and cravings though your day? Do you want your snacks to help you lose weight? If you answered yes to any of the above notes I have some great ideas for you that have been proven to work. Here are the top three easy weight loss snacks of all time.Credit: http://www.google.ca/search?q=%22public+domain%22+cheese+and+crackers&client=safari&rls=en&tbm=isch&imgil=NCipYqPHhfe6eM%253A%253Bhttp%253A%252F%252Ft1.gstatic.com%252Fimages%253Fq%253Dtbn%253AANd9GcRd1WdzUhUeRHyEPSkD1CLqjot9uKd5H41HU1YvnZVqsPYGISrL%253B6
Cheese and Grapes
Cheese and grapes is an all time classic snack. It is familiar, fun and, most of all, tasty. The challenge with traditional cheese and grape snacks is that they do not offer the necessary balance of nutrients. In 3 oz (85 grams) of regular cheddar cheese there is 28.2 grams of fat and 21.2 grams of protein. 70 grams of grapes (or about 14) will provide 14 grams of carbohydrates. In summary this means with a traditional cheese and grapes meal we are consuming 28.2 g of fat, 21.2 g of protein and 14 g of carbohydrates.
To ensure your cheese and grapes snack becomes an easy weight loss snack we would like it to be closer to 10 g of fat, 20 g of protein and 15 g of carbohydrates. To do this we need to substitute the cheese for low fat cheddar, allegro or colby cheese. What we will want to have is 3 oz (85 g) of one of these low fat cheeses and 14 grapes. You will generally find at least one of the mentioned cheeses at your local grocery store.
This snack will fill you up and make you feel satisfied. Most importantly, you will lose weight while reducing cravings.Credit: http://www.google.ca/search?q=%22public+domain%22+edamame+beans&client=safari&rls=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=MIa9U7iOGMShyASJk4LwAw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1421&bih=751#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=9bRDsoxEnzKkcM%253A%3BeUMPY_HN8uB0DM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fcasa
Edamame beans are a largely unknown snack option. If you have been to an all you can eat sushi restaurant then you may have seen them but otherwise most people have not heard of them. Edamame beans are in fact a bean but are much different than other beans in their nutritional value. Most beans, although typically thought of as a protein, contain carbohydrates as 70% of their overall calories. The remaining 30% is made up of protein and fat.
The magic of edamame beans is that they are only 35% carbohydrates and 65% protein and fat. This allows for a wonderfully balanced meal all on their own. For an easy weight loss snack consume 3/4 cup (139.5 g) of edamame beans (measured in the pods). Typically you will find frozen edamame beans at your local grocery store.Credit: http://www.google.ca/search?q=soy+nuts+%22public+domain%22&client=safari&rls=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=PIe9U4bCMomdyATY2YKQAw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1421&bih=751#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=cJ_ybr5WZVBY9M%253A%3BhChS_4wUfO8nLM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fdingo.car
Now, for the easiest weight loss snack available, soy nuts. Soy nuts are similar to other nuts, such as peanuts or almonds. With other nuts, however, over 80% of their calories come from fat, which does not make for a well-balanced snack. Soy nuts, on the other hand, have only 30% of their calories that come from fat, which allows for them to be a perfect snack.
As you can see, soy nuts are an easy snack as they can be eaten on their own while still providing a well-balanced macronutrient meal. Other benefits of this awesome snack are that they do not need to be refrigerated and there is no preparation. You will find soy nuts at most bulk food providers and 1 1/2 oz makes for a perfect serving size. Also, note that the best option for weight loss is the unsalted soy nuts.Credit: http://www.google.ca/search?q=%22public+domain%22+soy+nuts&client=safari&rls=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=nIa9U5OPGMOUyASbwYLIAw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1421&bih=751
As you can see, these are three of the easiest snack for weight loss that you can find. You will find them filling, which will help to avoid snacking on poor quality foods. The equal balance of protein, fat and carbohydrates will keep your body in a fat burning state. Most importantly, enjoy.