Restore you feet to health and live in high spirits!
Are you one of those who are suffering from excessive foot sweating problem? Well, worry no more! It is now time to put an end to that infuriating hitch you are having. Find out the effective methods exploited to treat this kind of malady.
Theoretically known as hyperhidrosis, excessive foot sweating has become one of the common issues of about 2 to 3% of the population nowadays. Yes, the figure may not be that high but being one of the sufferers is really serious matter. Therefore, it is just reasonable to seek for the appropriate remedial counsel to avoid losing the eminence of your life. Just imagine how much confidence you would lose if you would be ill with such kind sweating throughout the day. Good enough reason to seek for medical attention.
People who suffer from hyperhidrosis would experience unusual sweating all throughout the day, whether the temperature is high or low. Moreover, the sweat becomes even worse when they feel fretful or nervous. Usually the sweating occurs not only to the feet but also in some specific areas of the body where a higher level of intense sweat glands is present. This body parts would include the groin area, armpits, and the hands.
Primary and Secondary Hyperhidrosis
Studies show that there are no identified grounds for this type of disease (primary hyperhidrosis), yet, they regard it as genetically transmitted. Conversely, if the extreme sweating problem exists due to medical conditions, it would then be referred to as secondary hyperhidrosis. It is elicited by some medicines, anxiety anarchy, diabetes, lung and heart disease. In this stage, excessive sweating would occur on the three main areas such as feet, underarms and hands. Moreover, this is accompanied with hypothalamus distortion. Hypothalamus glands are responsible to normalize over-active sensitive nervous system and control sweat-associated utility.
The primary solution to this type of problem is to know and get the most effective remedy. A wide range of healing option is actually available, yet, you must be aware of the side-effects though. Nevertheless, the efficient relief you would attain from these treatment alternatives is worth a try.
- Endoscopic Thoracic Sympathectomy or ETS Surgery. This is the most preferred treatment option for excessive underarm sweating. The surgery is performed by removing the armpit sweat glands. This is proven successful, but then again there are also some possible side-effects including excessive sweating on legs, thighs, abdomen and back. It pays to know these cons in advance to avoid further issues.
- Oral Medication. Another alternative solution is the oral medication by means of certain medicines like Ditropan. It is a kind of medicinal drug that is made to prevent or stop extreme sweating. Although there may be some possible side-effects like dry-mouth and drowsiness.
- Aluminum Chloride Solution. This kind of solution is available in the market nowadays, usually found in anti-perspirants and deodorants. In order to obtain good results, you need to select the highly concentrated aluminum chloride. However, this is not that efficient for extreme sweating in feet or hands. Skin irritation is a possible side-effect for this option.
- Safety First! Remember to choose the right remedy for your wellness.
- To know which from the given option best suits your body, it is recommended to visit a doctor.
- Avoid unwanted side-effects to happen after applying a certain treatment method.
Do not make it worse. Excessive foot sweating is a serious medical and social issue that could spoil your happy life, if neglected. Therefore, it is necessary to pick the most appropriate treatment option that would put an end to such exasperating disease, as early as possible.