Here are just a few benefits of micro laser peel:
- The treatments are safe with little or no discomfort at all.
- Your skin texture and its elasticity of it becomes markedly enhanced.
- Believe it or not, a younger and more youthful appearance is apparent after only one treatment.
- The laser tech will customize your treatment to suit your skin color and type.
- You only need two to four days of healing time. For this reason many opt to for a Friday treatment to return to work by Monday or Tuesday.
- There are far less fewer side effects of micro laser peel than any other kind of laser treatment. You will experience some swelling and bruising but it should subside in a few days.
- Furthermore, it used on the chest, neck and hands as well.
Some people will have positive results as early as one treatment while others may need more than one. It also depends on the severity of skin damage. One treatment should last anywhere from six to twelve months. Some are fortunate in that the treatment lasts longer than one year.
The micro laser peel works by resurfacing the skin with impressive results and shorter recovery time. If you do decide to do the procedure be sure to understand the risks and side effects of it. In addition, have the procedure performed by a board certified cosmetic surgeon. Not only will you see results in a few days, but it will transform dry and dull skin into more youthful and healthy skin. It will also address other skin conditions such as wrinkles, acne scars, skin pigmentation, sun damage and lesions. You may need two treatments per year, but if you buy a package of treatments the cost could be much lower.
Consider all your options and decide which treatment is best for you. Micro peel laser may work for you but also have reasonable expectations about your end of result treatments.