Buying an Android Phone
It is clear that technology has changed the way we do things. This includes communication which is the major beneficiary of inventions. Different companies have manufactured many android phones to the extent that one finds it difficult to choose from the numerous gadgets with different features. One needs to prepare well before buying these gadgets so that they can go for the right ones.
The mistake I did when I bought my first smartphone is that I didn't look at all its features. I accept that the gadget was a 'smart smart phone' by then, but lacked some of the basic and crucial features that a good android phone should have. Some of these basic features include a front camera, a rear camera with flash, a screen with a high resolution and many more.
This therefore justifies the reason as to why one should spend a good junk of their time to research on the phones in the market before acquiring one. What are the features that one should look for in an android phone? The answer lies below.
Features That a Good Android Phone Should Possess
- The first is a fast processor. The reason as to why one has to settle on a first processor is because a processor is what makes a phone to be slow or first. Those who like to play games will have a poor experience with a slow processor. A strong and fast processor is good for multitasking and running of various applications simultaneously. One should buy the most recent released processor in the market that does not go beyond their budget. I advise that you should go for at least 1.2 GHz dual-core.
- Another feature that plays a big role in an android phone is the camera. A good android phone should have both rear-facing and front-facing cameras. You may not use a phone minus the front camera to skype and yet there are some companies that manufacture phones minus this front camera. In most cases, the rear-facing cameras have more megapixels than the front-facing camera.
- The third feature which should be considered is display. One of the factor to look at under this is the screen resolution. This affects the quality of pictures, games and videos. This is crucial since a phone with a high screen resolution means a good user experience. You should also look at the touch screen. It can be either capacitive or resistive. The capacitive one is responsive while the resistive one is good to those who could like to use a stylus as opposed to a bare finger. A good touch screen should offer the multi-touch ability which makes the phone more responsive.
- Another very crucial feature is connectivity. The connection options available include 3G network, 4G network and Wifi. Some phones, although not in all parts of the world, make use of the Edge network.
- One should also consider the size of the android phone. These devices come in three sizes which are small, medium and large. The large phones have big screens and have operating systems and CPUs resembling those of laptops and desktops.
- Other factors include colour, durability and shape. Although the three are not as crucial as the rest, they play a big role in the general aesthetics of the phone. I know that every individual likes things that look good. Some companies produce phones that don't last for long. Try to avoid phones that don't last for long since they will not give you the value for your money.
I think this information will help you make an informed decision in the android world. I should also mention that the companies that have left a mark in the android world include but not limited to Samsung, Nokia, LG and Tecno. I wish you a good experience as you go for an android gadget. Should you have more features, you can add them in the comments.
Get this LG G3
This is the latest smartphone in LG's award-winning G Series. Now, with a larger, clearer display, a laser-precise camera and superior smart interactivity, we can confidently call the G3 the best smartphone that LG has ever made.'' This information comes from the LG Company. It is evident that this is a smart smartphone.