Finding the best GPS for golf can be a challenge with so many options available now. To help you find the best GPS for golf I have made a list of the top Golf Course GPS devices. To assist you in your search even further I have broken down the best golf GPS in each category. I am going to start with the high end (yes that means higher price) golf GPS units and give you a desription of the unique features. This will allow you to narrow down the best GPS for your golf game.
This is one of the most advanced golf course GPS units available.
- Touch screen allows you to measure distance easily with with a tap of your finger on each spot.
- Just tap on the green if you need to zoom in on the hole location.
- Preloaded detailed golf course maps and new courses updated by Garmin frequently.
- No subscription fee or annual fee.
User friendly, popular color golf GPS device.
- Accesses satellites to obtain detailed course information.
- Full color course layout allows you to see the screen on even the brightest day.
- No yearly subscription fee saves you money on this color screen GPS for golf.
Easy to handle golf GPS from a trusted company.
- Fits nicely on a belt to avoid interfering with your golf swing.
- Starts up quicker than other GPS devices for golf.
- Battery is made of lithium ion allowing this GPS for golf to last longer than other comparible devices.
If you would like to see more options, here is Amazon's selection of golf course GPS devices. It is helpful to read customer reviews and compare prices so you can find the best GPS for your golf game.
Golf course GPS technology has been approved for use in professional golf. It is nice to see that the game of golf is enmbracing technological advancements. Find the best golf GPS device for your game to cut some strokes off of your score. Finding the best GPS for golf takes some searching; I hope these examples help make your decision easier.