Five Reasons to Work from Home and Be Your Own Boss:
Thinking about working from home? Let me give you five great reasons why this might be a good idea for you and your family.
- You Set you Own Hours. If you hate waking up at 6:00 a.m. every morning then you will love working from home. You get to decide when you want to start and end your workday. No clocking in anymore. Some people work well early in the morning while some work better late in the evenings when there is not as many distractions. If your are sick one day then you don't have to worry about having enough paid time off, you can stay in bed and get better or work the next day. You might even have a laptop and can do work while in the bed recovering. You have more flexibility on when to work as long as you get the job done!
- More Time to spend with your Children. You get the opportunity to be home to see your children grow up and not hearing about your kid through the day care sitter. If your children are active, working from home gives you more flexibility to see all their ball games, etc. Also think about the money you will save not having to pay the child care center.
- Save Money on Buying Dress Clothes. You will not have to spend lots of money on buying outfits for every day of the week.
- No Ceiling to how much you can EARN. You make up your mind when you have earned your desired amount. When you work for someone else you only get paid your hourly rate or your set salary - Nothing More.
- Be Your Own Boss! You don't have to listen to the boss anymore telling you what you can and can't do. You are the BOSS! You decide how you want to do things.
Before you decide too quickly, please check out the disadvantages of working from home. Check out my article: http://www.infobarrel.com/Disadvantages_of_Working_at_Home