Tried and tested!
For those of us who just can't get the best out of our day, these tips are a perfect means for self-improvement and accomplishment.
1. As cliche as this may sound, it really helps! Be sure to think about the best thing in your life when you first wake up (be it your husband or wife, mother or father, your beloved pet parakeet Blink, or even your absolute favourite breakfast cereal) whatever it is, make sure it makes you smile! This is a sure way to start your day on a positive note. It will automatically lift your spirit!
2. Set some goals! Goal setting is extremely important. Setting goals gives you a sense of control of a over your life, and when you reach them it gives you a sense of accomplishment in return. Go you!
3. Remove instigators of negative emotions from your view. For example; you have a picture of your deceased grandmother in the hallway outside of your room, you see it every morning as soon as you step out of your room... Stirring up a sense of loss and nostalgia. Remove it! I'm sure whoever you have a frame of loves you and would never want you feeling hurt first thing in the morning! I'm not saying dispose of the picture, just move it to somewhere less visible, say hung up on the wall of the spare room?
4. Pamper yourself! Because if anyone deserves to be pampered it's you! A facial, pedicure, manicure, you name it! These are all proven to increase a person's mood, given you go to a great place with optimistic minded staff pampering you, you will find their optimism and bright outlook rubbing off on you, you'll be laughing to their stories in no time!
5. Be optimistic! a positive outlook on life really opens up doors for you. It makes you feel good, look hood, and those around you will be more inclined to warm up to you, with your beaming golden aura! Think in a positive manner, and remember to be thankful for each and every day you have, for each day is a new chance, a new adventure.
Now available on Kindle!
Amazon Price: Buy Now
(price as of Oct 21, 2013)