People are often looking for free gift cards, no participation required. What does this mean? What is the catch? Do these things really exist? Is this just another scam the survey companies are using? If they don't require anything on your end, how can the company offer them at no charge? These are all legitimate questions you should think about, when looking at free gift cards, with no participation required.
Free gift cards, no participation required! This is generally a simple lure to get you to click on a site. In many cases, you may even be sent a spam email, giving you the "no cost" reward. How does the company make money this way? If they don't make money, why are they offering you this wonderful opportunity? What will the certificate really cost you?
For many companies, they make money by getting you to visit their site. You will typically need to enter in your personal information, including address, alternative email addresses, phone numbers, and other type of personal information, you may not want to share. This is done with the lure of fee gift cards, no participation required. Once you submit your information, you can expect to receive many more spam emails. It could even go a step further, perhaps, identity theft. Is the certificate worth the risk?
Companies that offer free gift cards, with no participation required are often simply searching for personal information to sell. Yes, they often sell your personal information to other sites, vendors, or others claiming to offer free gift cards, no participation required. This should be expected, since the company must make money somehow. How you ever hear the saying, you cannot get something for nothing? It's very true, and it's something you need to think about whenever any company offers you free gift cards, no participation required. Why would they offer you a no cost certificate?
You'll find some free gift cards, but generally not the ones with no participation required. You will typically need to participate in something, in one form or another. Let's take a look at some of the places you can get free gift cards, with almost no participation required. Let's take a look at some of the more traditional ones, and how much you will have to participate to get the certificate you want.
- ·Banks: Many times, local banks and credit unions will offer free gift cards. No, they are not free of required participation, in most cases. Generally speaking, you will need to open a checking or savings account to cash in on the offers. If they really offered free gift cards, no participation required, how would they make any money? They would not. Since they make money when you have a checking or savings account, they can offer you a certificate to open up a new account.
- ·Drawings - Local: Generally speaking, you will have the best luck with local certificate drawings held by local businesses. Many businesses will sell your information, as noted earlier. If you're looking for free gift cards, no participation required, you will likely not have much luck. If you're willing to fill out a drawing form, in person, you may be able to cash in.
- ·Drawings – Online: These types of methods for free gift cards, no participation required, are a little bit scarier. Chances are, you will need to submit your personal information to get the certificate. Use caution. It may be best to research the company a little before you sign up for their drawing. Is a certificate worth the risk? You may be encouraged by free gift card, no participation required, but you may not get them without giving up your personal information.
- ·Buy one, get one: You will typically have to buy something to get free gift cards from stores, so there is some participation required. No, you generally won't have to give up your personal information, and risk getting junk mail and spam, but you will need to make a purchase. You'll see plenty of these types of promotions all over the place. Keep your eyes open, and you could find free gift cards, almost no participation required.
- ·Survey sites: They offer free gift cards, but not with no participation required. Generally, you will need to complete a lengthy survey to earn points. You can, in turn redeem your points for gift cards. They may be free, since they don't require you to pay money, but say there is no participation required would be untrue. You must participate in the survey, to get the benefits. The company will make money with your survey. If you don't participate, they make no money. How could they really offer you a free gift card, no participation required? Of course, they could simply sell your name and personal information to pay for the cost of the certificate, and then some. At the minimum, they will send you spam emails constantly, trying to get you to buy a product or service. Is a free gift card, almost no participation required worth it? How much is the certificate amount?
- ·Survey from vendor: This is a little different than online surveys, but you need to participate in the same basic manner. Many companies will offer free gift cards, no participation required if you rate their service. Wal-Mart, Pizza joints, and many others offer these types of certificates and promotions from time to time. Generally, these are the safest ways to go when searching for free gift card, no participation required. You will typically get a certificate for something you are more likely to use, since you already used, or purchased from them.
Does the lure of free gift cards, no participation required really lure you in? It's very tempting, no doubt about it. How much will you need to participate for the certificate? How can you really expect something for nothing? If you get free gift cards, with no participation required, how does the company make money? If they don't make money, how do they stay in business? Are you supplying them with their income? Don't fall prey to anyone offering free gift cards, no participation required.