Fun Things to Do in Mesquite, NV
Come visit Mesquite, located an hour north of Las Vegas and about 35 minutes south of St. George, Utah. Let's start with the number one reason many people visit...it's a golfer's paradise!
7 Spectacular Golf Courses
- The Canyons - Oasis Golf Club - www.theoasisgolfclub.com
A player friendly course with large fairways and sister course to The Palmer (below).
- CasaBlanca Golf Club - www.itsmesquite.com
Nestled into a wildlife sanctuary and known for having the second largest amateur tournament in the United States--the annual Mesquite Amateur.
- Conestoga Golf Club - www.conestogagolf.com
Mesquite Local News, Readers Poll - Best Golf Course in Mesquite - 2011
LINKS Magazine - Best New Courses of 2010
GOLFWEEK - 2010 Best New Courses- #28
GOLF Magazine - Best Trips -2011
GOLFWEEK - 2011 Best You Can Play - Nevada #11
- Falcon Ridge Golf Club - www.golffalcon.com
Amazing backdrops, premium playability with multiple tee boxes for different abilities.
- The Palmer - Oasis Golf Club - www.theoasisgolfclub.com
Designed by golf legend Arnold Palmer with dramatic shots to slot canyon fairways.
- The Palms Golf Club - www.itsmesquite.com
Challenging holes with intense mountainous terrain.
- Wolf Creek Golf Course - www.golfwolfcreek.com
Consistently ranked as one of American's Top 100 Best Public Courses. This course is an 18-hole roller coaster ride over, around and through the canyons of Mesquite.
Other fun things to do in Mesquite, Nevada
Casino Gambling and Entertainment:
- CasaBlanca - www.casablancaresort.com
- Eureka - www.eurekamesquite.com
- Virgin River - www.virginriver.com
Relax your Cares Away with a Day at the Spa:
- The Spa and Salon at CasaBlanca - www.casablancaresort.com
Massage, body treatments, facials, and pedicures.
- Eureka Spa - www.eurekamesquite.com
Body and massage treatments.
SkyDive for Excitement:
SkyDive Mesquite - skydivemesquite.com
Located at the Mesquite Municipal Airport - hangar #2.
BMX / Motocross Racing - www.mesquitemx.com
Watch or take part in the exciting sport of motocross racing.
ATV or 4x4 trail rides
Gold Butte - www.blm/gov or www.friendsofgoldbutte.org
550 square miles of back country wilderness for exploration, photography, and nature study.
RE/MAX Long Drive World Championships - www.longdrivers.com
Long Drive World Championships broadcast by ESPN live.
Mesquite Senior Games - msgnv.wordpress.com
Basketball, Archery, Basketball, Bocce Ball, Bowling, Golf, Pickleball, Target Pistol, Team Softball, Tennis and Track and Field. Participation is open to men and women over 50.
Mesquite Amateur - www.mesquiteamateur.com
One of the largest handicapped amateur tournaments in the nations. A five-day 54-hold, net, stroke play tournament where participants compete against players with a similar handicap.
Easy travel day:
- Hike in nearby Snow Canyon
- Shop and play in fabulous Las Vegas
- Take in all the sights at Zion National Park
- Great hiking and photography awaits at nearby Valley of Fire State Park
- Go skiing at Brian Head ski resort
- The Grand Canyon
- Bryce Canyon
- Lake Mead
- Lake Powell
Panoramic Views and Colorful Sunsets
Another fun thing to do in scenic Mesquite is take a walk; admire the panoramic views and colorful sunsets!