Find the perfect fun and useful gadget!
... all under $100!
Whether you're looking for the perfect gift for the holidays or a new toy for yourself, there are lots of innovative, fun and useful gadgets that can make your life easier and far more interesting. Have a look!
- Video Swim Mask - You can take still pictures or video from the camera located in this mask! Downloading images on land is simple, just plug the mask into your computer's USB port. With a built-in 16mb memory, a microSD card slot allows you to expand memory up to 2GB for additional pictures or videos. 
- Touchless Thermometer - Instantly check the surface temperature in seconds of anything you'd like with a digital thermometer. Just point at the item you'd like to see the temperature of, push a button, and voila! You can even switch between Fahrenheit or Celsius. Now you can know if your coffee is really too hot before you drink it! 
- Vinyl and Cassette Converter - Have an old stack of records and a broken record player? Or maybe boxes of cassettes? Digitize your old analog cassettes and vinyl records into digital MP3 files - records from any analog audio source via a simple USB connection. Just think, you can put all of your old "mix tapes" on your computer! 
- Wrist Charger for Electronics - This would be mighty handy for those who need a quick charge on the run or for car trips with kids! Worn like a bracelet on your wrist, it acts like a portable charger and plugs in to just about any electronic device. It'll power cell phones, mp3 players, gaming systems, or any device compatible with mini USB.
- Bluetooth Watch with Caller ID Display - When you don't want to look at your phone (business meeting? Driving?), your watch can tell you if you're needed or not. Connected by Bluetooth, when your phone rings this watch will discreetly vibrate, showing the caller's name and/or number on the display. When an SMS/text message is received the watch will vibrate and the text alert icon will appear. You can mute your phone's ringer or reject a call by simply pushing a button on the watch! 
- Driving and Engine Performance Monitor - If you're concerned about your car's mileage or performance, installing this little chip is an easy and cheap way to detect any abnormalities. It reads and stores data from your car's on-board computers, continuously logging driving and engine performance of any car made in or after 1996. Connect to your computer via USB and download the data! 
- Solar Charger for Electronics - Why use electricity when you can use the sun? High power solar panels capable of powering virtually every electrical device can be used instead of electricity to power up your phone, camera, ipod, etc. No need for plugs! Depending on the model chosen, these deliver power from the sun via usb cable to your electronics.