Having a baby is a joyous event. However it can also be an expensive life changing event. If you decide to go the route of using disposable diapers, you will need a lot of diapers and I mean a lot. From the day they are born until they are fully potty trained, a lot of your baby budget will go towards diapers and diaper wipes. As you will be spending a lot of money on these items, wouldn't it be nice to be able to get something in return for being a frequent buyer?
How Do You Earn Points?
There are two ways to earn points:
- You can earn points on the following type of products:
- Pampers Diapers
- Pampers Training Pants
- Pampers Wipes
- Pampers Bedwetting (i.e. UnderJams Night Wear)
- Swimming Diapers (i.e. Pampers Splashers Swim Pants)
- Enter bonus codes to retrieve bonus points
- Looking for bonus Pampers Gifts to Grow bonus codes?
What Can You Spend Your Points On?
There are three ways where your collected points can be used:
- If you are in a giving mood, you can donate them to charities such as P&G Children's Safe Drinking Water (CSDW) program or the Toys for Tots.
- You can trade them in for an entry into one of Pampers' sweepstake such as win "Pampers Diapers AND Wipes for a year", or the "Marriott Worldwide Resort sweepstakes".
- You can use them to purchase products for your baby and/or yourself. Some items such as photos prints from Shutterfly to Radio Flyer's 3-In-1 Walker Wagon.
Why should I Sign Up for Pampers Gifts to Grow?
- Trade in your points for products and contests to win 1 year supply of Pampers products.
- You will get special offers from Pampers. Pampers will mail you parenting advice, valuable money saving coupons and periodically, samples from Pampers and other P&G brand products.
- If you have multiple births (i.e. twins, triplets, quadruplets or more), P&G will give you additional money saving coupons (one time). Get more details on Pampers multiple births program.
- Get free shipping of the products you redeemed.
- The Pampers Gifts to Grow program has been extended to December 31, 2012. Pampers had extended their Gifts to Grow program a few times in the past. However, it is best that you target to redeem the points collected by this date as it is currently unknown if they plan to once again extend it.
- You cannot transfer your Pampers Gifts to Grow points to anyone. If you had registered multiple accounts (i.e. using different email addresses), you will not be able to combine your accumulated points. If you would like to use a different email, make sure that update your Pampers Gifts to Grow profile.
- There are other frequent diaper buyer programs in the market. For instance, HUGGIES Enjoy the Ride program.
- Try to stick with one diaper brand. This way you will maximize the reward points you will receive.
- Sometimes you just have to buy the other brand, be it because the store you normally shop is out of stock of your normally purchased diaper brand or because the other brand has a sale that is just too good to pass up. In this case, you may want to trade your points with a friend. Suppose you normally buy Pampers diapers and your friend normally buys HUGGIES. In this case, you can trade your points.