Get Lump Sum Cash For Your Life Insurance Annuity Structured Settlement
If you have annuity payments from a life insurance policy but you need lump sum cash right now, you to get the lump sum cash you need by calling an annuity structured settlement company. Getting a lump sum payment for to replace your scheduled life insurance annuity payments may not make sense to some people, but to others who are in great need of that lump sum cash, the option to trade in your structured settlement for lump sum emergency cash is a blessing. There are many reasons why someone would want to get lump sum cash for their structured life insurance annuity payments. Whatever the reason, only they know if it may be worth it.
How Does The Lump Sum Cash For Structured Settlement Industry Work?
Chances are, you got a large structured settlement from a life insurance company because someone who named you as a beneficiary died. This money is supposed to help you in your time of need and help manage your daily expenses. However, times may arise when you need more money, or a large amount of money from structured settlement. The money is yours, you just need it all or a larger portion of it much sooner. As the commercials for structured annuity lump sum payouts often say, "It's my money and I need it now!"
When you need your life insurance money quickly, companies like JG Wentworth and other structured annuity payout companies come into play to offer you lump sum cash for your structured annuity payments. Their payment for being there to help you is as much as 10 to 15 percent of your money in return. Structured annuity or structured settlement payout companies collect what is called an "effective discount rate," which they are entitled to keep for helping you out of a bind.
Should I Sell My Life Insurance Annuity For Lump Sum Cash?
Well, it is really up to you. You have to decide if it is worth more to get a lump sum cash payout minus to effective rate discount or keep your annuity payments intact and take out an emergency cash loan instead. Reasons why you may want the lump sum payment may include:
- Emergency medical treatments
- High Interest credit card debts or high interest loans
- Defaulted Student Loan
- Late mortgage payments or property taxes
- Funerals or wedding expenses
- Moving expenses where you can't get the money from other sources
As stated above, there could be a number of reasons why you would prefer a lump sum payment for your structured life insurance annuity payments. It is up to you to weight both positives and negatives and come up with the solution that works best for you and your life as it is today-while making sure you will have enough money to help secure your future.
What Alternatives Do I Have To Selling My Life Insurance Annuity Payments If I Need Money Now?
- Ask The Life Insurance Company for an increase: You can ask the company that sends out your life insurance annuity payments if they can increase your regular structured payments. Also, just for sake of asking, if they can give you enough money to cover the debt that you need to cover without having to pay any hefty penalties.
- Ask Your Debtors For An Extension: Ask the businesses or people if they can give you an extension that coincides with your regular annuity payments. If they could spread your payments out without incurring extremely high interest rates, this option may help you.
- Look Into Emergency Loan Sources: A guaranteed approval loan company, a fixed interest payday loan company or an emergency cash loan company, can help you with emergency cash if you need a lump sum. This is true especially since you do have guaranteed, regular pay from your structured annuity payments coming in.
- Title Loans: If you own your car outright, look into getting a title loan to cover your emergency cash issues right away.
- Home Equity: If you own your home, look into getting home equity line of credit.
What If I Decide To Sell My Life Insurance Structured Settlement For Lump Sum Cash?