Do you have bad breath? Do you even know if you've got bad breath? Have you ever wondered whether people are talking about you behind your back, but you don't know why? This horrible occurrence can be the cause of much heartache and ruined relationships. Nobody wants to be around, let alone kiss, somebody with bad breath. And if you're thinking about taking that special someone out on Valentine's Day, think again. You first want to discover whether it's your breath that stinks or your personality. It's probably your breath. ;) So how are we going to get rid of this bad breath for Valentine's Day? Well...the first step is discovering whether or not you actually have bad breath. Here's a good test to take. No, it doesn't cost money and no, you do not have to pee on a stick. It's actually quite easy. And afterwards you'll be confident again and have a much better Valentine's Day now that you rid yourself of that bad breath.
3 EASY STEPS TO TEST IF YOU'VE GOT BAD BREATH
1. Lick the back of your hand really well.
2. Let the back of your hand dry completely.
3. Smell the back of your hand.
BAD BREATH PREVENTION
Now that you've discovered if you've got bad breath, we can do something about it before you take that date out on Valentine's Day. Here are some foundational ways to prevent bad breath in the future. We'll also give you some great tips to make your exhalation quite delightful. So let's lay a foundation of bad breath prevention:
- If you smoke, chew tobacco, or drink tons of alcohol...STOP!!! (I know it's not that easy)
- Brush your teeth with baking soda (this reduces acidity in your mouth).
- Floss really well.
- Brush and rinse your mouth out with hydrogen peroxide (don't swallow it).
- Stay away from refined sugar foods.
- Exercise and eat fiber rich foods to detoxify your body.
- Drinks lots and lots and lots of water.
- Eat avocado (this removes intestinal decomposition).
Now these 8 steps are simply a foundation for preventing bad breath in the future. Continue to do them and you'll see wonderful results.
FRESH BREATH PRODUCTS
These next steps will help to give you good breath before that Valentine's Day smoochfest.
- Tic Tacs should be one of the best tools in your arsenal.
- Second to Tic Tacs are the Life Saver Mints. Chew these often.
- Dentyne Pure gum is a new product that takes away bad breath while producing great breath.
With these weapons in your purse or pocket, you're ready to not worry about offending anyone, but able to be free to enjoy your Valentine's Day. And that's how you get rid of bad breath for Valentine's Day! Now go kiss someone!
I would also suggest reading Mike's article. It's kinda what prompted this helpful piece.