Login
Password

Forgot your password?

Getting Rich Through Successful Financial Planning

By Edited Feb 8, 2014 0 0

You Can Get Rich through a Successful Financial Plan

Earn Money Save Money Become Rich and Successful

Correct and intelligent financial planning will help you reach your life goals and dreams of success. Saving for the future will benefit you both in the short term and more so in the long term. Creating a positive mindset about your finances will be crucial to getting rich.


One benefit of saving up and starting a financial plan early is gaining confidence and freedom. When i say freedom, I mean getting rich and achieving financial freedom. This is true freedom as the world sees it now. Interest in saving even just a few dollars a month is a good sign that you are well on your way to becoming rich. Interest, both the monetary equivalent and the mental and emotional state is good when starting a successful financial plan.

What you need to do first is to think and believe that starting a successful financial plan is simple. It really is quite easy. I will present to you the principles and hopefully you can add upon these ideas to make them more applicable to your life and your life goals.

After you have developed a mindset of a bull or a bear you need to inspect your total assets, your income and your expenses; because you can't get rich if you don't know where you stand financially in the present.

These are the corner stones from which you can start on your way to getting the riches that you so want, need and deserve.

Now that you know how much you earn and how much you spend in a given month. The next thing to do in your new financial plan is to look for budget cuts. Yes, that's what it is all about; cutting costs to a bare minimum. I'll give you an example: Let's say that you are a big coffee drinker. You probably get a cup of Joe from Starbucks every other day. As these expenditures on signature coffee eventually do pile up, they can put a dent in your financial plan and drag you to the red. What you need to do is cutback on the Starbucks and start drinking instant coffee. You don't always need designer beans to get that kick start.

Next, look for similar corners to cut in your budget like that extra piece of pie you always get on Tuesdays, or those new pants you always seem to get every other month despite not receiving a raise.

Getting Rich Through Successful Financial Planning
Credit: Mr.R. Hashisho

Getting Rich through a Successful Financial Plan : Developing a Spending Limit


The next thing on the plan is to really set a spending limit. Once a spending limit is set, be serious about complying with it. A little discipline goes a long way in the financial world; because if you want to be rich, every cent counts.

Let's say, you will only spend 60% of your income for the bills, your grocery and your other essentials; this leaves you with 40% to save up or to invest. Just like expenditures this little savings will accumulate in time and this will form the basis of your financial freedom.

In short, just live below your means. Really that's it.

After you do get a few bucks aside a month, it is time to do something worthwhile with it. You can save it in a bank or you can use 50% of this and invest in the stock market. It's your pick. Before you do choose which strategy will work for you, please study and research the pros and cons and always be wary.

A successful plan concerning your monthly salaries and expenses will put you on your way to getting rich. Be faithful and disciplined to this approach and you will benefit from it with bountiful rewards.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Comments

Add a new comment - No HTML
You must be logged in and verified to post a comment. Please log in or sign up to comment.

Explore InfoBarrel

Auto Business & Money Entertainment Environment Health History Home & Garden InfoBarrel University Lifestyle Sports Technology Travel & Places
© Copyright 2008 - 2016 by Hinzie Media Inc. Terms of Service Privacy Policy XML Sitemap

Follow IB Business & Money