Getting wealthy in today's world
I've read tons and tons of books on how to become really wealthy and I hope I can share a few gems of wisdom I've come across with you in this article.
First things first, watch CNBC. This is a little tip I got from an entrepreneur whose nickname is G. He's now a millionaire hundreds of times over and before he made his wealth, he used to watch CNBC every morning with his father. The channel is a business channel if you don't already know that talks about the markets and businesses and entrepreneurs. This channel inspired him to dream big and at a young age, he began to want to become a huge business success like the people features on the channel. The channel built this desire within him to make it BIG in life. It was also a great way for him to connect with his father as they watched the channel every morning together. I find that the best shows on that channel are on weekends(Saturday and Sunday) and weeknights. You can often find very cool and informative biographies of business magnates like Hilton and Steve Jobs. You can learn a ton from that channel and it will give you a boost of motivation for your own wealth aspirations.
Second, this tip I read from Mark Cuban on his blog. If you don't already know who Mark Cuban is... he's a successful entrepreneur worth billions right now. He owns a sports team and lives the life most people believe unimaginable for themselves. What's his advice? Well, he recommends two things:
1. You have to save money. Save as much money as you can and invest it in 6 month bank CDs because you're eventually going to need all the money you can get when you're faced with the right opportunity.
2. He suggests that you get a head start in an industry you love by getting a job in that field and learning the business from within. Also, make sure to invest your time wisely by learning all you can about the business even outside of work hours. Read books, magazines, etc... about your industry and you'll be in a better position to recognize golden opportunities as you come across them.
3. Here's another tip I've already discussed in another article but it's worth mentioning again because I want to reinforce how important this advice is. The source of the advice is the now famous Jack Canfield. If you don't know Jack Canfield... he's the guy in the movie The Secret that visualized himself earning 100,000$ a year, then 1000000$/year and actually achieving his goals. He created a great video that can be found on youtube and I highly recommend you watch it over and over again until it finally sinks in. The video is called How To Get Rich. What he suggests in that video is priceless. By the way, if you don't already know, this guy is almost a millionaire hundreds of times over. So, he knows what he is talking about. So, he suggests that you need to make up your mind and be clear with yourself that you want to be rich. Say it out loud to yourself and commit to it. "I want to be rich". This way your subconscious mind will realize how important this dream is to you and it will work on ways to make it happen day in day out. Second, you need to begin visualizing yourself every morning as you wake up and every night as you go to bed living the rich lifestyle you desire. This will also reinforce the idea in your head and you'll be more receptive to opportunities to get rich if you do this. Third, you should read books about how to get rich and how to create wealth. There is tons of great information out there on that subject and you should capitalize on the fact that a lot of the best information is free. Finally, you have to begin to surround yourself with rich people. Do whatever you can to get in with the rich crowd. You'll learn their tricks and secrets that way and remember it's all about who you know in business.
4. I saw another great youtube video about getting rich. This one was by Joe Vitale. I highly suggest you look that one up as well. This one is more new-agey but it's worth trying because it may have serious consequences for your bank account. In the video, he suggests that if you really want to be rich and you aren't rich already, you probably have some internal blocks within you that are causing you not to create the rich life you desire. The solution? You need to connect with divinity and tell divinity three things: 1. "I don't know what it is that is stopping me from becoming rich. Maybe it's something in my past that I have done. But whatever it is, I'm sorry". 2. Tell divinity: "I love you". 3. Say "thank you" to divinity. Of course, divinity could mean many different things depending on your beliefs. It could be God or whomever you believe in.
5. I've mentioned this one before too but I found this tip in an article by Marshall Brain. He's a millionaire now and in his opinion, the best way for people to make their first million(the most realistic way) is to build a business. So, get on it, and start your very first(or second or third) business and never give up. It's not about how many times you fail. It's about how many times you can fail and keep making progress. That's the key to success. Never giving up! Just keep taking steps to get closer to your dreams. That's why I write these articles. I love writing and every article I write gets me closer to my dreams of financial freedom.
If you're interested in learning how I make money writing articles, read my signature next to my image and name in the top right corner.
I hope you enjoyed reading this article as much as I enjoyed writing it. I want to create more articles like this one where I share the best tips I find about how to get rich. I wish you all the riches you desire and thank you for taking the time to read this.
PS. If you liked this article, please share it whoever you can think of. The more people who read this, the better!