Nothing looks cooler in the summer than a great pair of sunglasses. As you are riding up the coast or driving down the open road that feeling of freedom and excitement goes hand in hand with your eye wear. There are many great pairs of sunglasses available to give you that perfect look for the summer. There are some of brands that you know and some that you have never heard of. I would like to explore some of the best sunglasses on the market. Take a look and you may just find a pair perfectly suited for you.
1. Ray-Ban Sunglasses- Ray Bran sunglasses have been in existence since 1937, founded by Bausch and Lomb. Initially made for pilots in the US Army the “Aviator” became one of its most popular types of sunglasses. Easily one of the most recognized name in eyewear, these sunglasses have been worn by some well known celebrities since the 1950’s. Some of the celebrities that have endorsed Ray-Ban are James Dean, John F. Kennedy and Bob Dylan just to name a few. These glasses are famous for their impact resistant lenses and their great frames.
2. HD Vision Sunglasses-If you love infomercials then you have probably heard of the HD Vision Sunglasses. These glasses claim to give you perfect clarity in sunlight and protect your eyes at the same time.
3. Loewe Sunglasses- The Loewe Brand has been around since 1846 in Spain. The brand is best known for leather products. Over the years Loewe begin producing handbags, evening gowns and of course sunglasses. Loewe is a brand of elegance and luxury as confirmed by the Spanish royal houses.What makes the sunglasses stand out are their light structures. They have innovative designs and great colors. Everyone can find a stylish pair of Loewe Sunglasses that will fit their personalities and compliment their wardrobes.
4. Oakley Sunglasses-Oakley is another brand with a prominent history. The brand was started in 1975 by Jim Jannard for an initial investment of $300. Their sunglasses are mainly focused in the sports venue. Some of their famous wearers are Lance Armstrong, Jordy Smith, Shawn White, and Lindsey Vonn. Their glasses have also been featured in several movies to include: Mission Impossible 2 and Blade II. Oakley sunglasses are also made for impact and high impact protection. They are also designed to protect against sun and wind. Their patented Plutonite lenses filter out 100% UV, UVC, and UVA light. So if you want to look like one of your favorite stars when you’re out enjoying your days, Oakley Sunglasses may be right for you.
5. Costa Del Mar Sunglasses-This brand was started in 1983 and is headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida. There sunglass are high-end polarized sunglasses. They are worn during such activities as fishing, sailing and even surfing. They have 8 lens options, 52 styles and 18 color frames. All of their lenses offer durability, scratch resistance and visual clarity. These sunglasses are reasonably priced and look great.
These are some of the great options available for summer eyewear. If you want to look great and protect your eyes as well; pick out a pair of these amazing sunglasses and have a wonderful summer.