Today, in a society that increasingly values physical appearance, it is important to take great care with your image. One of the compelling aspects is baldness.
But in recent years there has been an effort to combat this problem. There are more people looking for solutions for baldness, so there are many studies in the area.
Baldness is often associated only with males, but affects men and women differently though. In men begins to manifest by the frontal zone for women and a reduction in the volume and density of hair, especially at the top.
- heredity and aging;
- hormonal changes (eg, thyroid disease);
- serious illness;
- medications like chemotherapy for cancer or excess vitamin A;
- washes or use hairdryer in excess;
- emotional or physical stress;
- nervous habits like stirring continuously in the hair or rubbing your scalp;
- use aggressive combs or hair brushes (decreased number of hair caused by the person to pull them);
- pluck the hair;
- the use of alcohol and tobacco also contributes to hair loss. Smoking increases the levels of DHT, the main hormone linked to loss of the wires. However, the smoke alone does not cause baldness, you need a genetic predisposition.
The baldness gene can be determined by multiple genetic factors. Can not say that baldness is maternal ancestry, was inherited from a relative or affects alternate generations.
Both men and women experience a decrease in the number of hair as they age. Men develop a typical pattern of baldness that is associated with the presence of the male hormone testosterone, so men who do not produce testosterone (by genetic abnormalities or castration) do not develop male pattern baldness. The use of steroids during adolescence or early adulthood, can accelerate the effects of testosterone on baldness.
The genetic baldness does not have any cure, but there are methods that can bring palliative welfare to people who are bothered by the problem.
There are already many ways to treat baldness, but to decide what is best advised that you consult your doctor (or dermatologist).
The treatment varies depending on the state in which the leather is hair and the degree of baldness. If the treatment is still weak base products, such as shampoos or lotions or drops, can be effective.
The correct nutrition is also very important. There are important nutrients in the prevention of falls:
- Vitamins: vitamins are water soluble, ie melt into liquids of the body and its excess is excreted in the urine. Some examples of foods rich in vitamin B6: bananas, potatoes, raisins and whole grains.
- Zinc: important mineral as a stimulant of the immune system, present in meat and seafood;
- Iron: important mineral in human nutrition because it participates in the formation of hemoglobin component of red blood cells. It is presented in the following foods: beef, liver, tuna, lentils, beans, spinach. Some foods enhance the absorption of iron in the body: orange, kiwi, acerola.
- Protein is composed of amino acid nutrients, its smallest fraction, and among many of its functions has a structural function and maintenance and repair of tissues. Protein sources are the following foods: eggs, milk, meat, poultry, fish, fruits, vegetables and grains.
If it is more serious other methods should also be used, such as using medicamentos.Porem, it is noteworthy that these drugs prevent hair loss, hardly causes hair lost re-born.
But there are effective methods-based cloning, multiplication, hair transplantation or implantation, which can bring back lost wires.
Usually the procedure is done in an operating room hospital. It is done under local anesthesia, after mild sedation, but without loss of consciousness. Surgery is virtually painless.
After anesthesia follicular units are harvested from a donor area of ??the occipital region in the form of an ellipse of scalp. The edges of the incision are approximated and closed technique "tricofitica" in which hair grows through the suture line camouflaging the thin linear scar.
Preparation of grafts
If we examine the head with a magnifying glass, we observe that the hair emerges from the scalp in natural groups having from one to four wires and which must be separated and transplanted in this manner. Are follicular units. Identifying and separating these units follicular, we obtain thus grafts one to four hair. Each graft is individually tailored and trimmed of excess skin and fat. Then are selected by the number of wires and kept in cold saline.
The entire implant is done with special needles of different gauges that produce pinpoint holes very close to each other, for receiving the graft. We prefer to use needles because they do not tear the skin, do not compromise the vascularity, not harm neighboring roots, allow the proximity of the grafts and leave no marks. No punches are used, scalpels or circular type devices "hand engine".
From the winding line (zigzag) previously marked at the front, one begins implanting grafts one hair after hair two, then three hair and finally four hair. This placement in growing or gradual increase in the number of hair grafts and size, results in a "fading" which mimics the natural hair.
The megasession (6,000 threads) handles all the bald area from the front line to the crown, in a single step.
Once the surgery is done a small bandage. The patient is given a snack and go home. The next day goes to the clinic to remove the dressing and wash the head, and can return to normal activities
The method clone wires, ie involves the reproduction of healthy follicles, which can make hair grow normally completing any failure. It is a modern version of the traditional hair transplant. Only in transplantation, are "planted" hair in new regions. In the new technique, the follicles "healthy" will be formed, and they will grow hair naturally.