The summer is almost over and before you know it we will be going into the holiday season. One of the favorite holidays for children is Halloween. Thanks to some great movies this year, kids will have lots of great costumes to choose from. You want have to use so much imagination to get it right this year parents, that’s already been done for you.
- Spiderman. The newest edition of “The Amazing Spiderman” was recently released. In the first night it grossed over seventy five million dollars. This lets you know how popular the movie and the character have become. Kids will be clamoring to get their Spidey costume so that they can swing from house to house getting their treats.
2. The Avengers. Choose from any of the great characters The Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Captain America and the Black Widow. Boys and girls all over the United States will be taking their heroes to the streets to become some of the coolest kids on the block. Now you always have those few kids that want to play the villain so Loki will be ready to take them to the dark side.
3. The Hunger Games. For those that haven’t been under a rock, this movie made a heroine out of Katniss Everdeen and kids especially favored her costume as "The Girl On Fire." Katniss and many of the other children characters from different districts that became stars in the Hunger Game spectacle will make for great Halloween outfits. The courageous female super archer will give young girls an extra dose of power when they put on her costume and find that “The treats will forever be in their favor.”
4. Batman-This legendary hero will continue to be a favorite this year as the next movie in this franchise is about to be released. The more relevant they continue to make Batman the more the kids and adults love him. Who will wear the suit and mask of the Caped Crusader? The father or the son looking to play the hero.
5. MIB(Men In Black)-Now for the kid that wants to look conservative yet dressed for the occasion, the heroes from the Men in Black can serve as the easiest costume to wear. What young boy doesn’t own a nice black suit? Mom and Dad only need to provide pair of glasses and the rest will go down in Galactic history.
By taking a look at some of the major superheroes this year, kids will have a plethora of choices for Halloween. Start early looking for that perfect costume though, or you will find yourself being left with the Bunny Rabbit or Barney suit and we wouldn’t want that; now would we?