What happiness means to me.
Here are my own happiness quotes. I am not a philosopher, a philanthropist or a prophet; I’m just a woman, a mum, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a friend, I'm one of you. For the majority of time, I am a grateful, positive and happy person, obviously, as most people, I do also have those moments, when I ‘have had enough’, nevertheless I strive to pick myself up, turn the negatives into positives, accept the difficulties as opportunities, learn to forgive and to love more than to despise.
I try to eliminate negative words like ‘hate’ from my vocabulary, instead I use often the words love, happy, beautiful, grateful. I'm the happiest when I think, say and do good things, just like Gandhi says.
I love writing about pursuing happiness and that feeling of happiness is something we should all aim for.
Be Happy Quotes
These motivational quotes help me to search for happiness within me every day.
- When you wake up in the morning, before getting out of bed, think about ten things that make you happy, you will start your day with a smile on your face.
- Get up before anybody else in the family and enjoy those peaceful moments, to meditate, to focus your mind and get ready for another beautiful day.
- Do something nice for someone every day, your happiness will grow.
- Be happy now, it feels so much better than being upset.
- Be happy with yourself, love yourself.
- Count your blessings and think about the less fortunate.
- Happiness is not given nor received, it is created within ourselves.
- Being grateful makes you happy, try.
- Dreading Mondays? Plan something nice for Monday evening, with your loved ones; it will make the start of the week much more enjoyable and something to look forward to.
- We all have hardships and problems, no point to be down, choose to be happy and things will look much brighter, ideas and solutions will come to mind.
- There are always reasons to be upset, angry or feel hopeless, there are also reasons to be content, forgiving and full of hope; which one do you want to choose?
- Be as happy as you possibly can, you won’t regret it.
- If you resent someone, stop drinking the bad blood, forgive them and move on.
- I’m not perfect, but I’m happy.
- When you feel like criticising and judging others, think about the ‘Cast the first stone’ Bible Scripture.
- Look around, we live in a beautiful world, be grateful, be happy.
When happiness is not around, I try to watch something funny or listen to some Happy music, like the latest Pharrell Williams success. That usually works! Enjoy and be happy.