HawkEye F33P Fish Finder
Fish finder devices are instruments especially made to find fish underwater with the use of sonar (sound) energy. It can measure the sounds that reflect on a graphical display which allows an operator to determine the information on where to find the schools of fish, underwater debris, and the depth of the water. Fish finder devices can be used by sport and commercial fishermen. The use of modern electronics gives a powerful edge to the fish finder system, marine radar, compass as well as GPS navigation systems.
One of the best fish finder devices called the HawkEye Portable Fish Finder guarantees high number of fish caught. It has features that includes weed ID, side scannable sonar sensor that can be mounted, and has four user-selectable sensitivity settings. When you turn on the power, you will see the information right away about the water depth, fish, and bottom contours as soon as you toss its unique floating sonar sensor whether you are at the shoreline, on a bridge or on a boat.Credit: Amazon.com (Please see buy now link on the main page)
- Model #- F33P
- Dimension - 4.3” x 2.8” x 1.5”
- Weight – 1.65 pounds
- No multi-pack indicator.
- The HawkEye Portable Fish Finder is so easy to use. You can just throw the gadget's transducer on the float, right over the side of your boat while slowly drifting or trolling. And the great thing about it is that the transducer actually functions even inside the boat.
- The screen of the HawkEye fish finder device is very visible. The settings for the sensitivity, audio alarm as well as the backlight can be clearly seen, thus, you will not have a hard time using it during fishing excursions.
- It costs only fifty bucks and is definitely one of the cheapest portable fish finder devices that you will find in the market these days.
- The only downside of this device is the battery compartment cover which is a bit difficult to access.
With its ultra-wide 45-degree angle, theHawkEye Portable Fish Finder can give readings from 2.5” to 99.9”. Its 35-feet cable sonar sensor with cable tie strap can be trolled, mounted, and floated. The device can easily identify fishes, measure depth and comes with two-stage audible fish alarm. It can also work down for up to 0 degrees Fahrenheit. Furthermore, it works using the ShootThru Technology which can show readings even if you are on a boat, kayak, canoe, or even on ice.
The HawkEye Portable Fish Finder has a WeedID Program that can accurately interpret weed height. It comes equipped with automatic bottom composition detection and its LCD protector which has a display stand can also be pivoted. Just like with other portable fish finder devices in the market, this portable fish finder gadget is water resistant, up to IPx4 standards. The SofGlow backlit display feature of the gadget comes with green LED which helps during low-light conditions and works with four AAA batteries which can work for up to 30 hours of continuous use! With all these great features, you will surely not go wrong with using the HawkEye Portable Fish Finder device.
You can get the HawkEye Portable Fish Finder from Walmart.com Credit: Amazon.com (Please see buy now link on the main page) and from Amazon.com.