- 1 lb sweet potatoes
- Garlic powder
- Non-stick cooking spray or olive oil
- Cut the sweet potatoes into wedges; if you like thicker fries cut them thick, if you like them shoestring fries, cut them very thin.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly spray your sweet potato wedges with the non stick cooking spray, or lightly brush the fries with olive oil.
- Lay the sweet potato fries out evenly across your baking sheet.
- Bake the fries for 30-35 minutes or until a fork can be gently pushed through the sweet potato.
- Make sure to flip the sweet potato fries once while baking them.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with garlic powder!
This should serve 4 people, each serving yields the following macronutrients:
Calories - 121
Carbohydrates - 27.5g
Fiber - 3.4g
Protein - 1.9g
Fat - 0.3g