Get rid of acne naturally
The home acne treatment remedies that you can use
Very few people can actually boast of never having experienced acne before; however, those who have confess to having battled with it. If you use natural remedies for treating your acne you will find that you will very rarely experience side effects, plus, your skin's complexion and tone will improve drastically. The most popular acne treatments are:
1. Cucumbers are some of the most effective home remedies for acne available. All you need to do is grate a cucumber and apply this on the areas hardest hit by acne. Cucumber juice is also effective at removing pimples.
2. For several years now, the acidic and antibacterial elements in yoghurt have been revered for their ability to eliminate bacterial infection. Plain yoghurt without whey is the best solution. With yoghurt you must beat it until it is smooth. Proceed to apply it to the affected areas of the skin and leave it there for ten minutes- remove the paste with warm water. This will reduce the redness that comes with acne.
3. Water is a cure for anything and can also be used to treat acne. Water works so effectively because of its ability to wash away the oily matter underlying the skin, and it also frees skin pores and stops them from clogging.
4. Cornstarch and vinegar. Make a mixture containing 1 teaspoon of vinegar and 2 of cornstarch. Apply this mixture to the skin and leave it there for 30 minutes before washing it off with warm water. Dry with a towel.
5. A fine paste consisting of black gram powder, rose water and sandalwood is one of the most popular home remedies for acne. Again apply this paste to the skin and leave it to dry for about 20 minutes. Wash it off with warm water to get the clear skin of your heart's desire.
6. A single application of tomato paste to affected areas of the skin can bring about amazing results almost immediately. A pulp of tomato should be rubbed over the skin. Let the juice sink into the skin's pores for an hour and then wash your face with water, cold water. This will keep your skin hydrated and will also get rid of any germs clogged in skin pores.
7. The leaves of strawberries. Skin inflammations that are brought about by acne are targeted and removed with the help of the alkaline contained in strawberry leaves. However, make sure you wash the leaves in order to get rid of insecticides that may have been applied to the strawberries; this must be done before you soak them in lukewarm water. Simply lay them down on your skin for 5 minutes.
8. One of the most effective home remedies for acne is an ad-mixture of a cup of yoghurt and half lemon's worth of juice. Apply this mixture to your skin every night before going to bed. Please note however, that this ad-mixture must always be stored in the refrigerator. Use this for at most a month.
9. A paste made from turmeric powder and sandalwood is yet another popular natural remedy for acne. This mixture not only removes pimples and acne, it also gives your skin a clear and smooth complexion.
10. This is surely one of the most popular home remedies for acne you will ever come across. It can be mixed with a fair quantity of rose water and applied straight onto the skin. As an alternative you can mix it with steamed milk and use it on acne sensitive skin. Better still, a mixture of groundnut oil and lemon juice can prevent future attacks from occurring.