Honey has been used for years as an essential ingredient in many remedies and can still benefit the body from inside out today.
- Conditioner: To add shine to your hair, Mix 1 teaspoon of honey with 4 cups of warm water. Then rinse your hair with it.
- Conditioner: On wet hair, massage your scalp with honey and then cover with a shower cap. Leave on for 15-20 minutes and then rinse out.
- Hair Loss: Make a paste of honey, warm olive-oil and cinnamon powder and then apply it to your scalp and massage for a few minutes. Then place a cap on your hair and leave the paste on for 15-20 minute and then wash the paste out of your hair.
- Moisturizer: Mix together 2 tablespoons of honey with 2 teaspoons of whole milk. Apply to your face and neck and leave on for 15 minutes and then rinse off.
- Skin Firming Mask: Whisk together 1 tablespoon of honey and the egg white of 1 egg next add 1/4 cup of flour. Apply and leave on for 15 minutes before rinsing off. Optional you can substitute the flour with cooked oatmeal and add 1 teaspoon of glycerin.
- Facial Scrub: Mix together honey and sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of lemon. Gently rub over your face and then rinse off. Optional-Substitute the sugar with ground almonds.
- Acne: Smooth honey in affected areas or over your entire face and leave on for 15 minutes then rinse off.
- Dry patches: Mix together 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of olive-oil and 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply to any dry skin (feet, elbows, hands, etc) and leave on for 15 minutes and then wash off.
- Body Scrub: Mix together 1/2 cup of honey with a 1/2 of salt or sugar. Scrub into skin and then rinse off.
- Burns: Place raw honey over the burn and then cover with a bandage.
- Arthritis: Make a paste of honey and cinnamon and apply to the affected area then massage.
- Cholesterol: To green tea mix in cinnamon and honey then drink.
- Sinus and Stomach: Mix together 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of apple-cider vinegar and take 1 teaspoon once a day
- Minor cuts: Applying a little honey to a clean wound can prevent infections from occurring.
- Honey naturally builds the immune system
- Honey is used in many remedies
- Honey is a natural energy booster
- Honey is good for the heart
- It is easily absorbed by the body