We are going to need the following things:
- Tin Foil
- A BBQ or Grill
- Pre-heat your grill to the medium temperature.
- Once preheated, create a small tinfoil tray for each egg you want to cook. If you want to cook three eggs, make three tinfoil trays. When making these trays, make sure to curve up the edges of the foil so that when we put the eggs on them, it doesn't spill over the edges.
- We are using tinfoil because it transfers heat very well. You could always throw a frying pan on the grill but it takes much longer to heat up. Plus making little tinfoil trays is more fun!
- Once you've got your trays prepped and on the grill, coat them with some oil. I prefer to use the PAM olive oil spray, but butter, margarine or vegetable oil will all work.
- After the tinfoil heats up for about 45 seconds to a minute, crack each egg and place the contents of each egg on their own individual tray.
- If you like the tops of your eggs cooked more, close the lid of your grill, if you like the egg a bit runnier, keep the grill open.
- Continue cooking until the egg reaches your preferred consistency.
- Sprinkle with your favorite egg seasonings
- Remove from grill and let cool for 30 seconds.