The Cosmopolitan martini, often referred to as a Cosmo is one of the most famous martinis in the world, possibly due to the frequency they are consumed on Sex and the City! It is light, fruity and contains enough alcohol to give your night a great kick start. There are many variations of the Cosmopolitan out there, so we will give you the basic recipe and feel free to play with it to find exactly what ingredients you like the best.
What You Will Need:
- 1.5oz Vodka
- 1/2oz Cointreau or Triple sec
- 1oz Cranberry juice
- 1/2oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 slice lemon/lime
- Cocktail Shaker
- Refrigerated Martini Glass
- Cocktail strainer
- Take your cocktail shaker and add ice, 1.5oz vodka, 1/2oz Cointreau (or Triple Sec), 1oz cranberry juice, 1/2 oz fresh lime juice.
- Cover the cocktail shaker and shake very well
- Apply the lime slice to the edge of your refrigerated martini glass.
- Use the cocktail strainer on your cocktail shaker to strain the liquid into the martini glass
That's it! Drink responsibly!