6-8 Mint Leaves
2 teaspoons sugar
1 lime, halved
2oz light rum
1 mint sprig
- First mix the mint leaves, the sugar and a quarter of a glass of club soda into a highball glass.
- Stir very well to make sure the sugar dissolves and to help release mint flavor into the soda.
- Squeeze both lime halves into the glass and place one lime half inside the glass after squeezing.
- Mix in 2oz of light rum (white rum)
- Add ice cubes to fill the glass, and then fill the rest of the glass with club soda.
- Add the mint sprig to the top of the drink as a fancy garnish