What You Will Need:
- 6oz Mott's Clamato Juice
- 1.5 oz Vodka
- 2 Dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Dashes Tabasco Sauce
- Celery Salt
- Fresh Ground Pepper
- Lemon Wedge
- 1 Celery Stick
- Pickled Green Beans
- Pickled Asparagus
- Making a Caesar is pretty straight forward; rim your highball glass with a lemon slice then the celery salt.
- Add desired level of ice to the glass then mix in the vodka and Mott's Clamato juice.
- Add two dashes of Worcestershire sauce and 2 dashes of Tabasco into the mix. If you prefer a spicy Caesar, add more Tabasco.
- Add fresh ground pepper to taste and then stir the drink.
- Next is the garnishing phase; most Caesars have at least a fresh Celery stick poking out of the drink, you can also add a pickled green bean or a piece of pickled asparagus to make your drink even more presentable.