One of my major goals right now involves getting a date for New Year's Eve this year to ring in the New Year in style. I have a game plan right now and I know how I'm going to do it. I'll update this article as I make progress on this goal. You can follow my journey and hopefully it will inspire you to do something similar.
So you want to go out with a woman on New Year's Eve? Well, follow along with my logic here. If you want a date for New Year's Eve, you're going to have to ask a woman(or many women - maybe your first choice will say no) out on a date for New Year's Eve. One of the best pick up artists in the world once said on an interview on Conan that if you want to meet women, the first thing you need to do is GET OUT OF THE HOUSE and go places where you'll be able to be around women. He explained that women aren't going to materialize out of thin air and show up knocking at your door.
So you know that you're going to need to ask women out and consequently be around women.
I cannot remember where I got this idea from but it's crucial that you understand this: I apologize to whoever originally came up with this idea(if you somehow stumble on this article, please just message me and let me know who you are and I'll definitely credit you with this idea). Here's the idea... if you want to get a date, you're going to have to go places where women don't really have their guard up. Think about it. When a woman is at a bar, she gets approached by tons of guys with cheesy lines. Their guard is WAY up in that kind of a setting. Whereas women right now are going to be flocking to shopping malls in the next couple of weeks along with everyone else... and women aren't expecting you to approach them there. Their guard is down and they will be more open to talking to you. So that's one option.
Another option is to add online dating to your arsenal for the holidays this year. Try a free service like plentyoffish.com to get your feet wet and see what happens.
One important note I wanted to make is that if you want a date for New Year's Eve, you're going to have to start working on it right now for a couple of reasons. First of all, if you want a woman to spend New Year's Eve with you, she's going to have to already like you and want to spend time with you. That implies you building a relationship with her. That takes time... so you're going to have to start dating RIGHT AWAY. You need to date several different women right now and see what really clicks.
The key thing in my opinion is that you need to realize it's a numbers game. If you want to get a date, you're going to have to ask someone out... and chances are, the first person you ask will not necessarily say yes. So, you have to ask like a dozen women out and see how many dates you can get out of it. Even better, ask a dozen women out on a date every day for a week.
Once that's done, you'll be able to tell which women are compatible with you and you can ask them each individually if they would like to spend New Year's Eve with you. Ask the woman you like the most first. If she says no, move on to the second woman you like the most and so on and so forth until you get yourself a date.
It's as simple as that guys.
If you're wondering what you should said when asking out a woman that you meet either at a shopping mall or online or anywhere else... I highly recommend you check out Tim Ferriss' book 4 Hour Work Week where he shares a comfort challenge with exact wording you could use. I've used those words so many times and it works like a charm. It doesn't really matter what you say at the end of the day...
Here are some additional tips I thought of today about how you could improve your chances of getting a date. Some of these you could work on immediately while others are more long-term strategies.
1. Fitness(weight training). We live in a superficial world people. For that reason, I think you're going to have to get in good shape.
2. Cardio. Cardio is super important too because it will contribute to you getting into the best shape of your life. The reason I'm emphasizing the importance of your fitness level is not just because I think it will make you more attractive but it will also REALLY increase your confidence. Also, the extra attention from the ladies is inevitable.
3. If you have any other insecurities that are limiting you/scaring you or scaring the ladies, you should work on them... fix them. Do whatever you can because it can make or break your chances of getting a date for new year's eve. Do whatever you can as soon as you can because we're working in a limited time frame here.
4. Work on your dance skills. Women love a man who can dance so practice, practice, practice guys!
5. Quit smoking and other disgusting habits that might turn off women. It's bad for your health first of all and second of all some women find it repulsive.
6. Be a gentleman. Enough said.
7. Dress well. This one is important. You need to "dress for success" and "dress to impress".
8. Smell good. A good cologne is the most underrated tool at your disposal. Take advantage of it.
That's it for me guys. Good luck!
As always, comments are welcomed and encouraged.