It is not just for pet owners, it is the ultimate Fluff Remover too! Use it on clothes, carpets, curtains, in the car… it is also brilliant for picking up broken glass and use it wrapped around your fingers to remove hard to reach dust, fluff, crumbs from cupboards, drawers or your handbag!
Here is a reminder of just some of the many, many uses of the humble Pet Hair Roller Brush:
* You do not really need to be told this one! But just to clarify Pet Hair Rollers are brilliant at removing your pet’s hair (and your own hair) from clothes. The super sticky paper quickly removes any hairs or other debris from your clothing that you often only see in daylight, which is inevitably when rushing out of the door!
* Make it one of the steps you follow when doing your washing/drying. I have certain clothes which are particularly prone to picking up fluff once they have come out of the wash, so I quickly roll over such clothing when dry but before folding… that way they look like new BEFORE I want to wear them!
* Most people find it hard to make time to hoover each day – and who wants to?!… but there are many people like myself that have young children and a dog (or equally bad a cat!) who find they do some cleaning one day and by the following day the carpet looks like it hasn’t been cleaned for a week! Obviously with little time to clean again, this is where my Pet Hair Roller really shows its worth… great for use in between hoovering.
* It is great for picking up bits of mud left on the floor when removing shoes and wellies – give the area a quick once over with the roller and you won’t have to deal with it when you return!
* As the product movie says, in the car grown ups are even more messy!! Once you hve had various packages, shopping, a dirty push chair, shoes for walks and so on in the boot it starts to look pretty bad, but a Lint Roller will soon get rid of the debris ready for the next round! They’re also ideal for picking up the debris, dust and hairs from the seats and foot well. Use them on the dashboard and glove box too – you do not need to restrict it to the handle, wrap some paper around your hand to get to the impossible to get to areas. I do exactly this when cleaning my son’s high chair!
* Great at removing very small particles – it is especially useful when you have dropped something that can be dangerous to pets and small children especially – such as glass. Notoriously difficult to clean up because of the tiny particles that you obviously ca not see… if you use your lint roller over the floor it will pick up the really small pieces that you don’t even notice are there
* Having a good clean out of your cupboards and drawers? The trick of tearing off some of the paper and using it wrapped around your fingers to get into the edges and corners works wonders here… leaving your drawers brilliantly clean and ready for your nicely ordered items!
* In a similar fashion use it to clean your handbag and purse – one of the most therapeutic tasks for some women is emptying and tidying out their bags… well now you can get it nice and clean before refilling!
If only everything in life was as reliable as our Roller Brushes! But you do not have to listen to us to find out how great they are, this is what our customers think: