Things You Will NeedTriond account
The Triond income for each article submitted to Triond is calculated as follows:
Triond Earnings = page views * eRPM / 1000
eRPM stands for effective-revenues-per-millennium, specifically, the total revenue calculated each time1,000 page views are obtained. As such, page views are incredibly vital to the calculation of Triond earnings.
- $1.00 per 1,000 views
- $0.10 per 100 views
- $0.01 per 10 views
In theory, an article can have a payout (eCPM) of anywhere from $0.50 per 1,000 views to $10.00 per 1,000 views. Unfortunately, this is more than often not the case.
Apart from page views, in order to earn more on Triond, be sure to brush up on the following:
- the quality of the content
- Make each page unique. Google ranks the importance of each Triond article according to the content it has, and is likely to slash the position of any Triond article which is stealing content from other articles. This will without doubt affect the Triond earnings that can be calculated because a lower Google ranking means fewer page views for your Triond articles.
- Title tags appear in the title bar of the internet explorer browser and are one of the factors used by search engines to drive up the ranking for a particular search result. Use the suitable keywords on all Triond articles to rank highly in the search results. This will result in higher page views and thus higher calculated Triond earnings
- the topic popularity
- Writing about a moustache is not going to obtain as much views as a sizzling topic such as Tiger Woods infidelity would. Also, the Tiger woods article is likely to get better and more expensive ads, resulting in higher calculated eRPM than the moustache article.
- the content media type
- Written articles typically are able to result in higher calculated eRPM than photos because contextual advertising is more successful for such content.Check the earning potential of each article, at least monthly. If one of the articles has, for example, approximately 1000 views, but is earning only about $0.60, then you're earning less than the estimated average amount of income. If, on the other hand, it has made $1.50, then you're making more than the estimated average.
Tips & Warnings
Check for calculated Triond earnings
To check for calculated Triond earnings, open the Triond Triond article to the Dashboard. Click on the content page to check how much each article is earning.