Earning Money Online
Do you want to earn money by just asking and answering questions? Then Webanswers would be the one that fits you. You will earn money through Google Ad Sense, which is one of the most famous ways for income in the Internet today.
Webanswers.com is one of the good sites that offer a great Ad Sense income. If you are into online income, you might want to try it. All you need to do is post an answer to a certain question. Hope that your answer would be the best answer so that it would be awarded. Once awarded you get the 60/40 split ad share impression, 60% goes to the awarded person and 40% goes to the site. For example, if you earned a dollar on one of your questions you will keep 60 cents, and the 40 cents goes to Webanswers, that is what the 60/40 split means.
You Can Earn Money in Four Ways:
1. Simply answer a question as best you could – if you get awarded you have a 60% share on the ad sense impressions on that page. Your answer must have correct spelling and grammar, failing to do so would lower your quality score.
2. Ask questions - it is now been clarified that you can earn when you ask a question. However, once you awarded that question. All the earnings would be directed to the awarded person. Some people there often intentionally do not award answer so quickly for them to earn also, on their own question.
3. Referral program– If you refer someone you would earn 10% revenue on what he earned. Furthermore, if you refer traffic to Webanswers you will earn 20% impression given you use your unique tracking token. To use your token in referring traffic just log in with your username and go to the bottom of the page and click the “Link to Page”.
4. Open impression pool – this is a large pool of the ad impressions where Webanswers' impressions are shared to the “top users” in the site. The earnings are not related to awarded answers. As the admin stated “This is an extra way WebAnswers.com shares in revenues with our top users.”
1. If you put a link in an answer which is irrelevant or would benefit you, the post would be deleted. If you keep doing it, you will definitely be banned. They are very open in banning users, so do take this seriously.
2. You cannot create two or more accounts link on one Google Ad Sense.
3. If you are a beginner you cannot edit your answer. The edit function would be accessible to you if you have obtained five awarded answers.
4. If you are concerned about the answer that you once gave that has poor grammar and wrong spellings you can always edit it, once you have obtained the edit function. Editing it, would definitely increase your quality score. The site has some bots that runs twice daily that checks your quality score whether it would give it an increase or a decrease. If you improve an answer the bots would notice it and it will increase your quality score.
5. Webanswer has its own blog (http://webanswers-blog.blogspot.com/), where some of the user’s questions are posts. It is some free publicity the owners do once in a while. Promoting those questions that could be of interest to other people.
6. Actively answering questions is a must to get a decent amount of income. I can’t tell if Webanswers is one way to build passive income. Even if you are the one awarded for a particular question, the same question can always be asked again by a new comer and award it to someone else. Of course if someone searched an answer for the said question. The newest answered question would stand out against the old one in search engines.
7. You cannot invoke the person who asked the question to award you. Doing this might get your post deleted.
8. If the question remains un-awarded the earning is split by those who answer it and the one who asked. There would be user Ad rotation of those who answered the question, the higher your Quality Score the more frequent your Ads would be shown in the question.
9. Signing-up in Webanswers is pretty easy, they would only require you to have an e-mail address. After that, you need to verify your account and start answering or asking questions (but I don't think you need to verify your e-mail before you can answer and ask questions). After you have answered 10 questions the site would send you an email prompting you to create or link an Ad Sense account (actually there are times that it would take longer before the site prompt you to create an Ad Sense account, just be patient it is worth the wait anyway).