Six Flags Discounts and Coupons 2019
If you know how to get discount tickets for any Six Flags Great Adventure amusement park, you will enjoy the day more knowing that you saved money from the time you walked into the park.
There are several Six Flags theme parks in the United States. They all offer a variety of wet and dry attractions, as well as many rides and roller coasters for thrill-seekers. The parks also offer attractions for even the youngest children, making Six Flags a family friendly venue.
Because taking the family out anywhere costs so much these days, and the economy being what it is, many families need to take advantage of every money saving discount that is offered.
You can get discounts by using the following methods:
1. Go to the Six Flags website and type in the word “discounts” in the search box. Hotel and park pass deals come up and you can click on the park you wish to go to.
You can also check out what Groupons are available. Sign up for emails alerts for the best deals.
2. If you are a member of AAA, then you can purchase discount tickets online or directly at your AAA office. This ticket will also get you a 10% discount on a fifteen dollar or more purchase of merchandise. Call ahead before you go to your local office to make sure that they have tickets available.
3. Sign up for emails to get special promotions not on their website.
4. Fast food chains like Burger King and McDonald’s that are located nearby offer coupons to Six Flags, as well as local grocery stores.
5. Tourist stops within driving distance may also offer discount coupons to the park.
6. Purchase Season Passes and you pay one price to play all summer long. This is well worth it if you live nearby.Credit: www.amazon.com
7. If you are a member of the military, you can purchase discount tickets at most military bases at their MWR/ITR offices. Please visit your military base for more information.
8. Many soda cans have promotions right on the can. Now you may feel silly handing in an empty can with your credit card, but these savings are well worth it. Depending on when you go, it can be “Buy one, get one free” or ten dollars off on the weekend. It changes year to year, so check out the discount before you recycle that can!
No matter how you purchase your discount passes to Six Flags Great Adventure, slather on the sunscreen and have a great time!