Annoying boils-Get rid of it.
Boils are infections of skin and are eligible to emerge throughout the body. Mostly they make themselves visible on the face. They are red inflated spot on skin and are filled with pus. Boils happen due to bacterial effect on the inner tissues. They often get very irritating and painful. With proper treatment and making use of various skin care remedies, the question of how to get rid of boils can be solved.
Symptoms of boils:
- Infected area becomes itchy
- The area where boil emerges can be warm and gentle to touch.
Causes of boils:
- Bacteria like staphylococcus
- Exposure to dust and pollution
- Ingrown hair
- Blood disorders like unbalanced diet
- Wearing tight clothes create sweats resulting to boils
- Obesity and other genetic factors
- Weak immune system can be one reason
How to get rid of boils:
- Soak the infected part in lukewarm water .Apply moisturizing ointments daily. This will drain the pus. Repeat this step for five minutes every day.
- Avoid bursting or touching it now and then. It creates more infection. Take preventive measures when it comes in first place.
- Clean the infected area by applying anti bacterial soap or cleanser. Using it for a week can lessen the amount of staphylococcus
- Consult a skin doctor about the antibiotics that can speed up the healing. Antibiotics like cephalexin capsules (500mg) can help to fight the infection
- Take supplements of vitamin A and vitamin E
- Boilx spray a homeopathic medicine, very mild and easy to use gives long lasting effect.
Recurring boil is abscess of skin causing infection. If it does not get healed after 2 weeks, consult your doctor. Sometimes you may need a surgery. Doctor can provide you with good treatment for this. Small boils can get treated with heating pad which helps to increase the blood flow.
Applying home remedies can lower the repeated attack of boils. It can cure your boils in a day or two. It can save your time and money spent on doctors. Applying turmeric powder or even a paste of cumin seeds with water gives a good result. People having diabetes have boils problem. These people are usually not prescribed with anti-biotic. For them home treatments can be useful. Herbal home remedies can also cure the boils recurring.
Preventing the boils
Prevention is better than cure. No one likes the appearance of unavoidable and burning boils on their skin. Skin care is major concern for anyone. Make sure you start taking the preventive measure once you notice the symptoms. Balanced diet increases your immune system. Avoid junk and oily food. Switch to fresh and green leafy vegetables. Take 1 glass of orange juice everyday .Avoid the intake of tea, coffee, sweets pickles and sauces. Consume water as it helps to remove the toxins. Wash hands regularly. Maintain a good hygiene. Protect your skin from cuts.