What you will need:
* Pancake Mix
* Metal Cookie Cutters
* Non-stick cooking spray
* Griddle or skillet
* Butter and Syrup
1. Pre-heat your griddle or skillet to 375 degrees.
2. Mix up the pancake batter according to the package directions. Usually you only need to add water and mix.
3. Pick out a few different shapes of metal cookie cutters. Hearts are always a hit, but kids like animals, stars, and dinosaurs too. Lay the cookie cutter on the griddle, then spray the cookie cutter and the griddle with non-stick cooking spray.
4. Pour the prepared batter into the cookie cutter. Just use enough batter so that is covers the area inside the cookie cutter. Try not to make them too thick or the outside will get too dark before the inside of the pancake is done.
5. When the surface of the pancake starts to bubble all over, use a spatula to flip the pancake and the cookie cutter together.
6. Cook on the second side of the pancake for about a minute or until it turns golden brown, then use the spatula to remove it to a plate to cool before you can separate the cookie cutter from the pancake. The cookie cutter will be really hot.
7. Once you have separated the pancake from the cookie cutter, put it on a plate with butter and syrup and serve it to your kids or loved ones. It is sure to be a hit and bring a smile to their faces