Are you always on the lookout for some thing new to make for supper? Ever think of making home made pizza. Chances are you already have pizza every now and then or maybe even every week. Maybe it's from your freezer maybe its delivery. Well now with this recipe and a little time you'll know how to make home made pizza,which is the best pizza you'll ever put in your mouth, and when your friends ask you can tell them it's not delivery it's home made pizza.
Things You Will Need
* 1 package of yeast
* 3 cups of flour
* 1 1/4 cup warm water(105 to 115 degrees
* Pizza sauce
* Pesto sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* Olive or vegetable oil
* 1 Cup of mozzarella cheese
* 1 Cup of mild cheddar cheese
* Large bowl
* Large cookie sheet or Pizza stone
* Large spoon
- Start by dissolving the yeast in the 1 1/4 cup of warm water. While the yeast is proofing, pour the flour, two tablespoons of oil and salt in a large bowl. Then pour the yeast water and pesto sauce in the bowl and mix only until dough forms.
- Pour a small amount of oil over the dough and shape it into a ball in the mixing bowl. Covering the entire dough ball with oil. This keeps it from sticking to the sides of the bowl. Place a towel over the bowl and sit out of the way for about thirty minutes.
- While the dough is rising heat a skillet and cool the sausage until brown.
- Lightly grease the large cookie sheet or pizza stone and spread the dough out covering all the way to the edge.
- Pour some pizza sauce in the middle of the pizza and spread it around with the back of a large spoon. You need just enough sauce to lightly cover all the crust. Leave about an inch or so around the edge. This will be your crust.
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Now lay out your pepperoni across the pizza. Then spread the sausage and any other ingredients you've chosen. Cover every thing but the crust with cheese.
- Cook on the middle oven rack for 20 â€“ 25 minutes or until the crust just begins to turn brown. Cut into squares and serve.
This how to make home made pizza recipe can be modified with any ingredients you desire. Just remember the best pizza you ever had can be your pizza.