Forgot your password?

How to Make Money Online Telling Your Success Stories

By Edited Mar 30, 2014 0 1

How to Make Money Online Telling Others How to Make Money!

Have you ever wondered why only 5% of the bloggers out there are making thousands of dollars monthly while the other 95% are still waiting for their lucky days? The truth is, their lucky days will never come if they don't really know what to work on. Try and visit the blogs which are earning the most and you will see most of them are the ones being run by single owners. Moreover, these blogs don't really have anything special to talk about but they do have a huge database of readers. Why? Simply because they inspire people!

Be an Inspirational Soul:
Inspiration is the lifeblood of a blogger. Whether it is a blog related to computer gadgets, automobiles or carpentry, if you can't inspire you can't win. You have to be an inspirational soul for others. They should look up to you and say that yes he is the one who did it. Try visiting some of the blogs which work on the niche and you will see how they are inspiring people. You won't read any secrets on such blogs still you will see how the readers are frantically asking those bloggers for help. Why? Simply because they show them MONEY. They make them believe in themselves and then tell them fairy tales. We all did believe in fairy tales once remember?

Personalize your Blog:
One major mistake most bloggers make is that they don't personalize their blogs. Remember, people won't believe in you until they see you. The trick is to have a geeky picture on your blog along with some of your other shots as well so that others know that this blog and the person running it are real.

Spread the Word as Much as You Can!
Online marketing as become as easy as falling off a log today! You have all the social media websites to take advantage of. Hit them and let others know what you are blogging about. Talk about yourself and how you found success with the niche you are talking about. Fake it or talk real but make it to the mark!

Sell Affiliate Products:
Once people are inspired, they will be all ready to buy anything or everything you suggest them to buy. After all, they are there to make money and they want to know how you have made money don't they? So, why not make the most out of it? Sign up for affiliate products and promote them. Tell your readers how good these products are and make sure to tell them how you have kissed success by using those products (even if you have never heard of them). That might sound a bit unethical but that how affiliate marketing works.

Making money online is not as easy as many think. It requires proper research, implementation of the right techniques and consistency. If you are looking forward to make money online then make sure you know that you need to be consistent and patient. All the online money makers out there never started rich but they started from scratch!



Jan 3, 2011 11:00pm
Thank you for the suggestions, nicely written article.
Add a new comment - No HTML
You must be logged in and verified to post a comment. Please log in or sign up to comment.

Explore InfoBarrel

Auto Business & Money Entertainment Environment Health History Home & Garden InfoBarrel University Lifestyle Sports Technology Travel & Places
© Copyright 2008 - 2016 by Hinzie Media Inc. Terms of Service Privacy Policy XML Sitemap

Follow IB Business & Money