5 Exercises to Naturally Make Your Eyesight Better!
1. Eye Exercises… If you’re not sure on how you can naturally improve vision then the following information and eye exercises will certainly come in handy for you.
Workouts help to keep the eyes a little bit relaxed. Proper exercises keep your blood flowing in the eyes thereby keeping the eye nerves hyper energetic. The ultimate effect from this is improved vision. Here are some of workouts you can use to help improve your vision.
· Try and keep the eyes a little bit warm. You can easily do this by rubbing your palms together to produce some heat then use them to cover the eyes. This will generate the required warmth to keep your eyes calm.
· You can also take a nap. Yes! Taking a can actually make eyesight better. You can do this by closing your eyes and having a short nap about 10 to 30 minutes. In so doing you will be reducing the pressure on the helping them restoring themselves.
2. Eye Relaxation… Tension on the eyes may cause poor vision. To relax your eyes and help reduce the tension, get into a dark room , close your eyes and place the palms of yours hands on each eye for a short period of time.
To make sure that you do this correctly, sit on a comfortable chair in an upright position. Gently cup the eyes with the palms of your hands. You can place a soft pad on the eyes to make sure they are totally covered. Ensure that the room is dark enough and keep your eyes covered for not less than 10 minutes when doing this eye exercise.
3. Eat the Correct Diet… For your eyes to operate correctly, you need to watch what you eat. Eating a diet that is well balanced is essential if you’re going keep your vision intact. Here is a list of foods you can eat:
· Eat food rich in minerals such as zinc, copper, nutritional vitamin A
· Eat onions, cloves, garlic and shallots as they help safeguard the lens from external factors that may lead poor vision.
· Eat plenty of grapes since they have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help make eyesight better
· Taters, carrots and pumpkin contain zeaxanthin and lutein which are very essential in protecting the eyes against damage from harmful Ultra Violet sun-rays
4. Get Enough Rest… Sleep is very important when it comes to improving vision. Like previously mentioned, one of the surest way to enhance vision is making sure that the eyes are relaxed as much as possible. Six to eight hours of sleep each day will give your eyes the much needed relaxation.
In case you’re not able to sleep for that amount of time for one reason or the other, divide your working hours into two; 50 minutes of work and 10 minutes of rest. This will keep the pressure on the eyes at its minimum.
5. Protect the Eyes… The eyes are very delicate and they need sufficient protection to avoid damage from external factors that may lead to poor vision. Try as much as you can to keep them away from dust, chemicals or anything else that would harm them.
· Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from UV rays
· Don’t forget to wash and rinse the eyes with warm water regularly. Wash and rinse the eyes before going to open locations. Wash them again when you come back.
Clear vision is paramount in our every day to day life. And the need to make your eyesight better for those who wear glasses is desired. However few of us value it until the day we start losing our focus. A good number of the world’s population has either lost sight or is about to. If you’ve already lost eyesight I am certain you would love to have it back and enjoy life like you did before while the person losing focus would want to make his or her eyesight better.
Most people are quick to seek medical attention from doctors upon realizing that they’ve got eye problems but unknown to them they can actually make eyesight better naturally and pretty fast as well.
Before we look at some ways you can better your eyesight naturally it’s imperative that we look at what is perfect eyesight. Perfect eyesight is most of the time 20/20 vision. If you have 20/20 vision your able to focus on objects better. If you’ve focusing problems, then it goes without saying you don’t have 20/20 vision.
Farsightedness and Nearsightedness
You may have to make eyesight better if you’ve a problem seeing things that are close to you or when objects in the distance appear blurring. People who are nearsighted or farsighted usually have abnormally shaped eyeballs, which basically mean that their eyes don’t refract let alone bend light correctly. Incoming light rays do not converge on the retina at the same depth thereby causing vision to blur.
Both conditions are thought to be inherited and can cause poor night vision especially when driving. Most of the time, nearsightedness or Myopia is discovered in children by the time they reach grade school and continue to deteriorate as they get into adulthood. People suffering from nearsightedness have a greater chance of retinal detachment which can lead to total loss of vision.
People with farsightedness or hyperopia have shorter than normal or small cornea curves. This in effect means that light from close objects doesn’t focus on the retina in the right manner, thus causing those objects to appear blurred while the object far away can be clearly seen.
Regardless of which condition you’re suffering from, you can make eyesight better by use of natural methods. Start by making sure that your eyes don’t have to work harder in order to focus. For instance, if you’re in a dark room and you have to read, you may need extra light to do so. Also eat nutritious foods full of vitamins E, C and A which are essential for healthy eyes. Protect the eyes from the UV rays to guard them from damage as well.