Looking for acne tips that really work? The good news is, if you're a teenager or adult acne distress, you do not have to live with it. Here you can find 10 real simple and effective solutions to get rid of acne.
1. Do not press or rub your pimples. These actions are actually increasing sebum production and rupture the membranes below your skin. The infection and sebum will spread underneath the skin and cause more pimples. In addition, you risk increasing the likelihood of scarring on the face.
2. Wash your face twice daily using a mild soup. It is still good if you can buy sulfur-based soap especially for acne. If your skin is too oily to use soap with benzyl peroxide. Do not use rough sponges, brushes or something similar on your face. You must not, however, wash your face too, because it will actually stimulate the sebaceous glands produce more sebum which will multiply your acne.
3. Check if this is because of the food. For most of us, food allergy can cause very serious acne. You should avoid eating too much fatty and spicy foods. Recent research has shown that acne can also be caused by milk which contains hormones as well as seafood with relatively high levels of iodine. If possible, reduce these foods. Other foods you may consider avoiding are: sugar, dairy products, fried foods, meat, nut butters, etc. On the other hand, it is believed that green vegetables, vegetables and foods rich in zinc Fuica can help alleviate acne condition.
4. Drink extra water each day. "Eight glasses of water a day can keep acne away." Said Jennifer Thoden, a respected acne expert. The reason is that water can carry out the waste from our body and it really helps heal and prevent acne breakouts.
5. Do not wear makeup if possible. Makeup products can clog pores, cause more blackheads and pimples. If you must wear makeup, make sure it is water based. Make sure to clean your makeup brushes regularly and cleanse your skin before you sleep.
6. Do not use oily products. Avoid products such as hair pomades, intense oil-based facial moisturizers, cleansers and oily.
7. Keep your face clean. Do not let your chin on your hands or constantly touch your face. Regular shampoo your hair and keep it on your face, especially when you sleep.
8. Exercise moderately as it helps blood circulation and eliminate toxins.
9. Avoid stress. Research has shown that stress not only worsens acne flare-ups, it also worsens the overall skin condition. Tell your friends, listen to your favorite music or take a walk in the park. There are several things you can do to be free of direction.
10. Get Sunshine and fresh air. Sunshine stimulates vitamin D in the body, an essential vitamin for healthy skin. fresh air and sunshine can also reduce stress (tip # 9) and increase oxygen to the skin. Do not burn if the sun. Burnt and very tanned skin forms a layer on the skin that does exfoliate quickly enough and can lead to clogged pores.