At some point in our lives, all of us have been through the pain of having acne on our face. Acne surface particularly during teenage, when there are hormonal changes taking place in the body. Most of us are worried about how to treat acne.
How to treat acne?
Acne can be got rid off easily by using some simple home remedies and making some life style changes.
Here are some simple home remedies for treating acne.
- Start your day by having a glass of luke warm water with a few drops of lime juice. This will clear the body of toxins. Lime is a rich source of vitamin C and has anti oxidants property, so along curing acne, it will bring glow to your skin.
- Drink lots of water and fluids during the day. Fibers will clean your stomach and cure you of constipation.
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser 3 to 4 times a day to wash off the excess oil secretion. You can even use rose water instead of cleanser to wash your face.
- Cook oatmeal with water. Make a fine paste and apply it on acne.
- Crush fresh leaves of mint with little water and apply the paste on the acne.
- Use a mild scrub to remove the dead cells once in a week.
- Tomato pulp has great acne relieving properties. Apply the paste on the face and allow it to dry and wash off with plain water.
- Fenugreek leaves should be crushed and the paste should be applied on the acne and kept overnight.
- Sandalwood has excellent cooling properties. Take a piece of sandalwood and rub it on cutting board or a plain surface, adding slight water. This paste can be applied on the acne and allow it to dry overnight.
- Cucumber paste is also a coolant. Apply this paste and wash it off after 20 minutes.
Certain life style changes will also relieve you of the problem of how to treat acne. These are:
- Maintain a regular routine. Avoid late night parties.
- Sleep for at least for 7 to 8 hours. Your skin needs rest as well.
- Keep your skin devoid of any makeup while sleeping.
- Quit smoking and ban alcohol
- Avoid deep fried and oily food.
- Add lots of green vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Meat and chicken induce heat in the body and can cause hormonal imbalance. Avoid these foods as far as possible. Go vegan for a healthy mind and body.
- Avoid stress and exercise regularly for a healthy glowing skin.
- Avoid consuming too much of caffeine products.
You can easily get rid of acne by using home remedy tips and maintaining a regular regime.