What are gallstones?
Gallstones are tiny, pebble-like deposits that develop in the gallbladder. The gallbladder is a small sac and shaped like a pear found below the liver where bile that produced by the liver is stored. Bile aids in digestion because they are the ones responsible for digesting fat. They pass the common bile duct to make its way to the small intestine to breakdown fats that are found there during the digestion process.
Bile is made of water, cholesterol, fats, bile salts, proteins and bilirubin. If bile has high cholesterol it hardens and form into gallstones. If gallstones are present, they can block the normal flow bile and affect the normal process of digestion. It can then lead to symptoms like pain in the back, upper right abdomen, nausea and vomiting, low-grade fever, yellowish color of skin and clay colored stools.
For those who have gallstones you can treat them the natural way doing these steps.
1. In the first 5 days, drink four glasses of apple juice. You can use freshly squeezed apple juice or packaged apple juice . If you prefer to eat apple fruit, be sure to eat four or five apples. This will help soften the gallstones. Be sure that you eat regular meals during the first five days.
2. On the 6th day don't eat dinner just drink water or other light fluids. But can eat breakfast and lunch.
3. At 6 p.m. get a teaspoon of Epsom salt together with a glass of warm water. At 8 p.m. do the same. The epsom salt helps opens the gallbladder ducts.
4. At 10pm get a cup of olive oil and half cup of fresh lemon juice. Blend them well and drink it. The oil will help lubricate the stone to make them easily pass.
5. After the above step, sleep and rest and avoid any physical activity.
These steps may or may not work for you but this will be worth a try. There are those who reported no changes whatsoever in their gallstones and there were also some who react positively to this.