Despite what you may have heard and what others claim, there is no "cure" for rosacea...however, there are treatments for those who suffer from this skin disorder and this is what this article is focused on....how to treat rosacea.
What is Rosacea?Rosacea is more common than you may think. Basically, it is a skin condition in which the areas of the nose, cheeks and face are reddened. You may liken it to the old drunk with the big, fat red nose. A more milder example would be the high school student who looks like they are perpetually blushing. People who suffer from rosacea may be prone to developing something that looks similar to acne. Finally, rosacea is much more common than you may think....it affect 1 in 20 Americans.
New Book Shows the Secrets that Doctors DON'T want you to know in how to treat Rosacea Naturally...Instant Download....Click Here Now
What Causes Rosacea?
While the triggers for rosacea wildly differ, the one thing that researchers have determined is what happens to cause it. Anything that can affect the blood vessels in your face to dilate will cause an outbreak of rosacea...this can include but not be limited to:
- Spicy or Hot Foods
- Hot caffeinated drinks like coffee or tea
- Environment triggers like wind or sun
- Psychological triggers like stress....
Rosacea and the Digestive ConnectionWhile triggers can vary from person to person, researchers have found that most share a common thing- poor digestion of minerals which can lead to an overgrowth on the skin's surface, and a b-vitamin deficiency. To make matters worse, the probiotics in the body (or the "good" bacteria) is often depleted causing a further overgrowth of the bad bacteria.
How to Treat Rosacea Naturally
Like I said, there is no known cure for treating rosacea BUT the quicker that you can tackle the skin problem, the better off you will be. Because researchers have found a connection between rosacea and digestion, the key would be to find things that support and emphasize good digestion....Below is a list of herbs that may help treat rosacea...
- Green Tea- Green Tea is high in antioxidents and is known for its detoxifying properties.
- "Green Foods" such as chlorella, alfalfa and spirulina- These phytonutrients will help improve the skin.
- Essential Fatty Acids- IF you can add fish to your diet (and not the fried kind), you will be doing yourself more favors than simply treating rosacea. The fatty acids will help reduce inflammation.
- Burdock Root is actually prescribed by herbologists as a way to naturally treat rosacea. In fact, this root is good for many chronic skin problems.
For more great articles, check out this associatedcontent profile