We love our four legged friends. But don’t we get annoyed when we find our furry little friends hair everywhere?
Most any dog or cat will shed some hair, regardless of age or breed. Some breeds shed more then others.
Here are a few simple tips to help keep hair under control
2. Use the right Brush!!! There are some great brushes out there that really grab a hold of all that loose hair. Check out these: Slicker Brushes, or the
3. Diet is also very important! Often the coat of a pet is a refection of what they eat. High quality food with a good source of protein.
4. Cover your furniture with sheets. I know this seems cumbersome, but it protects the furniture and when you have guests over, you can quickly pull the sheet of your coach and not be embarrassed when your guests get up with their backs full of dog hair.
5. Vacuum, Vacuum, and Vacuum! Pets are like little children they create work. But we love them and so we don’t mind!
6. Bathe your pets, obviously not your cats. Especially during the warmer months of the year. Clean dogs have healthier coats. Be sure to use a gentle shampoo that will not dry out the dogs skin, something like oatmeal shampoo.
7. Regular visits to the veterinary are great too. This insures your pet is healthy. Some diseases can have an affect on shedding.
8. Lastly, if you can keep your pet outside during the day. Pets outside means less hair inside.
These are the most basic things you can do. Not only will it help keep the pet hair under control, but it will also keep your animal healthier, and healthier looking. Healthy Pets are happy Pets!
I hope this helps!