How to lose belly fat the easy way
These 7 fat burning steps will help you to get rid of your tummy fat and reveal, flat sexy abs
Have a look at these 7 smart and effective steps. They will show you how to lose belly fat once and for all.
Set your mental attitude right
The right mental attitude will make sure that you succeed in losing belly fat and it will also prevent you from giving up. Here are some smart ways to ensure that your mental attitude is right - motivate yourself,always believe in yourself and stop negative self talk.
When you start out to set goals, be sure to distinguish between your target and your goals. Your target is for example to lose your belly fat in in 6 months, where your goals would be how to lose belly fat, like with exercising 4 times a week and by following a healthy diet.
Overhaul your diet
If you are struggling with a fat belly, your diet is probable out of whack. The saying you are what you eat really are true. So make it count by giving your diet a total overhaul.
Here are some tips to help you spring clean (overhaul) yourdiet:
- Limit take-aways and sweets - Sweets and take-aways just adds to your belly fat, so try to limit the times you have them.
- Try to eat 100% healthy - Healthy foods are lower in fat and calories and will help you to lose your belly faster than unhealthy foods.
- Spring clean your cupboards - Throw away all the unhealthy, cheat foods and give them to a friend who would appreciate it.
- Stick to the correct portion sizes - Learn what portions you should eat and stick to it.
- Keep a food dairy - Writing down exactly what you ate in a food dairy and how you felt at the time, can help you stick to your healthy eating plan and identify the reasons for your overeating.
Overhaul your exercise
Whether you where already exercising or not, if you do the wrong exercises, you may always struggle to lose that belly fat. To avoid that, here's your answers to to How to lose belly fat with exercise? - The best exercise to lose belly fat is fat burning exercises like cardio interval training, weight training and abs specific exercises like crunches. And be sure to keep an exercise log where you track your planned exercise versus your actual.
Stick to it
It will take some time to lose belly fat, but if you stick to your healthy diet and you exercise regularly, you will succeed. You just have to stick to it.
All you need is an effective workout plan that is based on the above tips, like the bikini model program and a healthy balanced diet, and you will know how to lose belly fat. Just always believe in yourself and never give up!