Learn how to make money online - for beginners
Anybody can learn how to make money online, this guide will show you the different legitimate options many people choose to make money.
First of all, if you are reading this you have probably already searched online for different money making schemes, ones that claim to make you rich in a matter of weeks or even days.
One word - Scams. There are thousands of them on the internet, you can spot them by the hard sell, usually a long page with lots of headings like "you can do it too" and " if I can make this kind of money in one week, what could you do?" and so on. There are also usually many images of cheques and fancy cars and other peoples testimonials of how they bought the product and are now also earning thousands a week.
I am not going to go into detail about these types of money making schemes, because I, thankfully have never tried one, instead I am going to tell you about real income oppertunities, the ways that you really can earn a living online.
How to really make money online
Yes, it can be done, but only with hard work and determination. Every job is hard work, the difference with working online is that it can become a passive income, after you have put in the work. The best thing about it is you do not have to spend any money to start earning.
There are various methods to start earning money, writing is one of the most common ways. For instance Infobarrel allows you to write articles and you can display google ads and ebay products on your articles to make money, but there are many more ways you can write and get paid. Here are some of the most common ways real people make money online:
- Start a free blog - You can set up a blog for free and make money by displaying advertisements and selling products (either your own products or affiliate products) you can also set up a review blog and get paid to review others products.
- Write articles - Like here on Infobarrel or Squidoo or Hubpages.
- Get paid to take surveys (note - this is not a big earning oppertunity)
- Join pay per post, today or triond and get paid to post on your blog
- Write articles for Helium and get paid.
- Set up a website and earn from advertisements and affiliate sales
The above are just some examples of how many people are making money online. The easiest method is to start a blog and sign up to google adsense or become an affiliate with a company like Commission Junction or Share a Sale. This method won't cost you anything, blogger allows you to set up a free blog in just a few steps, adsense is also free to join (check the site for details on how to qualify) and most affiliate programs are also free to join.
How much money can you make?
How much money you make depends on a few different factors, setting up a blog or a website for the purpose of making money online should be ventured into the same way as if you were starting a business. You need to research, find out what people are looking for, what people are buying and so on. Once you have researched your intended market you should have an idea of how profitible it could be, after that how much you earn is really down to how much time and effort you put in. You will need to promote your blog and product.
In general affiliate sales are one of the most profitible ways to earn money, followed by adsense. Adsense is a great way for beginners to start out, it is also a good way to monetize an information site or blog that is not selling a product.
Tips for making money online
- Start out small, start with a free blog and experiment, no one cracks it first time - it takes time to start earning money.
- Research everything first, there is nothing worse than having an idea and putting in a lot of work only to find out later on that it is not going to be profitible or that there is too much competition for your niche.
- Learn from people who are successful, read their blogs and sites, see what they are doing to make money, see what they are not doing, is there an oppertunity there to provide something they are not?
- Experiment with different ideas, keep notes of what is working and especially take note of what is not working.
- Keep trying, there are real people online making money, they are just not the ones waving the cheques and lamborghini's to convince others to part with their money.