This scrumptious strawberry vanilla bread recipe is a great alternative to the classic baked good, and a good way to use any strawberries you may have stored in your freezer. It's perfect with morning coffee, as an afternoon snack, or served with whole strawberries for a delightful desert. Your friends and family will love this!
Things You Will Need
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup corn oil
2 (3 1/2 oz.) packages instant vanilla pudding
4 1/2 cup flour
1/2 tablespoons baking soda
1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
4 cups frozen strawberries, thawed (reserve juice)
1) In medium mixing bowl combine the sugar, corn oil, and instant vanilla pudding. Whisk in all 6 eggs until the mixture is creamy.
2) In a seperate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and baking powder throughly mixed .
3) Add dry ingredient mixture to the bowl of wet ingredients 1 cup at a time. Combine thoroughly.
4) Next add strawberries and 3/4 cup juice. Mix well.
5) Finally pour into greased loaf pans. The recipe makes enough for 2 pans.
Bake at 350Â° F for 50-60 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes before cutting. Enjoy!
Tips & Warnings
1) Stick a toothpick into the bread to ensure it's done. If the toothpick comes out clean the bread is finished cooking.
2) For a healthly alternative, use only 1/2 cup of sugar.